~*Chapter 13 - Graduation*~

(For the record, idk how college graduation works so whatever says here might be wrong,)

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT WE'RE GRADUATING!" Yelena squealed as she stares at her reflection in the mirror.

Natasha smiles as she joins Yelena, "We slayed this outfit," Yelena said looking at their graduation gowns.

Natasha laughs, "We totally do," she agreed.

"Now, selfie!" Yelena told her as she grabs her phone.

"So, you're turning into someone who likes selfies now?" Natasha teased her.

"Hey! No! I'm just enjoying my life right now, and I want to be able to capture everything," Yelena defended herself as she opens her phone.

Natasha just smiles, happy for her sister. "Cheese!" Yelena said as they both pose for the picture.

*snap*

They both laugh at each other as they look at the selfies they took. "Let's go," Natasha said as she looks at her watch. They might get late if they don't leave by now.

— At the graduation —

Natasha and Yelena slightly felt embarrassed walking toward the building as they see the others with their parents or family members, while their parents weren't even there, and all of a sudden Natasha and Yelena felt someone hug them.

"Surprise!" Their grandparents surprised them.

"OH, GRANDMA! GRANDPA!" Yelena and Natasha shouted as they both hug them close.

"We miss you so much!" Natasha said as they all walk inside.

"You guys didn't tell us that you will come," Yelena said.

"That's why it's a surprise, Yel," Natasha told her.

Yelena ignored her, "We missed you!" She just said and Natasha just rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Your parents told us that they won't be able to come to your graduation so we told them that we'll just come instead of them," Grandpa Alexis said smiling.

"They're so proud of you both! we all are!" Grandma Feodora told them, smiling as well.

Natasha and Yelena just smiled, now they have someone with them as well.

— At the graduation —

"And he's also a major benefactor to our university," The host said. (Idk what to call the dude)

"Please join me in a welcoming, Mr. Steve Rogers," the host continued.

The huge room was filled with applause, Steve stood up and walk to the stand. Natasha didn't notice that he was looking at her when he looked away. She bit her lip and looked around, she could see the ladies drooling over him.

Yelena glances at her sister and smirked, oh she noticed that he looked at her.

"Thank you," Steve said as the noises died down.

"I am deeply moved by the great compliment accorded to me, today," He said.

"He is sooooo hot!" Natasha heard one of the girls say.

"He's way too fine," The other girl said.

"I'll take my chance later," The girl in the middle said, smirking.

Natasha could feel jealousy creeping up on her but she shook it off, she bent over to them. She coughs, and whispered to them, "I heard that he's gay,".