~*Chapter 3 - Cable ties, Tape, Rope?*~

Natasha is now at the front of her door, "Please don't kill me," she wished. She sighed and finally opened the door. "Uhm, before you say any-" Natasha was cut off by Yelena.

"You're a goddess, this is perfect!" Yelena shouted happily.

Natasha made a confused face, "What?" She asked her.

"I just got his email a few minutes ago, he answered every question," Kate said.

"Oh," Natasha said.

"How the hell?" She asked mentally.

"Why?" Yelena asked her.

"Nothing," Natasha answered.

"Yeah, not so suspicious at all," Yelena said, Nat just rolled her eyes.

"So, what was he like?" Yelena asked her.

"I'm sorry, what is it again?" Natasha asked as she still overthinking how the hell he got the questions.

She then noticed that the paper that contain every question are gone, "Huh," Natasha said mentally.

"What was he like?" Yelena asked again, repeating her question.

"Uh, well, he was fine," Natasha answered.

Yelena stopped typing, "Fine?", "Just fine?" Yelena asked as she made a face.

"Well, uhm, he was really polite, and he was courteous and very formal, and...and clean," Natasha said as she thinks about him.

"Clean?" Yelena asked her.

Natasha looks at her sister, "I mean, he was very smart and intense," Natasha said as she thinks about him again.

Yelena smiled, then smirked and she crosses her arms as she watches her sister talks about this man.

"It was kind of intimidating," Natasha said.

Natasha nodded, "I can understand the fascination," Natasha said.

"Uh-huh," Yelena said, interested.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Natasha asked her sister as she cracks a giggle and smiled.

"Like what?" Yelena asked, acting dumb.

"Okay, you know what," Natasha said, standing up and going to the kitchen.

"What?" Yelena asked her.

"I'm gonna make a sandwich, do you want one?" Natasha asked her.

"No thanks," Yelena answered as she searches for Steve Rogers on the internet.

"The world's most eligible billionaire bachelor," a title said as Yelena clicked a link.

"Damn gurl, you have to admit that he's ridiculously hot," Yelena told her sister.

"I'm sure that if you're attracted..." Natasha stopped as she places down a plate, bread, and the other ingredients on the table.

"To that, some sort of human, then-" Natasha was cit off by her sister.

"The hot type of human?" Yelena asked her sister as she giggled.

"You're too young for this, Lena," Natasha said with a chuckle.

"I asked if he was gay, that was in your questions, why would you make those questions?" Natasha complained.

"Like, why would you do that to me?" Natasha asked her sister, slightly annoyed and still embarrassed.

"Because whenever he's in the society pages, he has never been photographed with a woman, except with his family," Yelena said as she defends herself.

"So, naturally-" Yelena was cut off by Natasha.