~Chapter 10 - Just Talking~

A/N: I got tired of Sharon always being you know- one of those people who gets between the ship so I chose Peggy instead. (I respect her though, no hates toward her, or any of them.)

The elevator doors open again, and both Nat and Steve look at Steve's mother, confused.

"Did you forget something or-?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, I forgot to give you this pie I left in the car," She said putting it on the table.

Natasha's phone rang, "Oh uhm," she said walking to get it.

"Anyways, that's all, I'll get going now," She said.

Natasha turned around and smiles at Sarah who smiled back. "I'm really looking forward to the dinner," Sarah told her.

Natasha's smile widens, "Same to you too," She replied shyly before heading upstairs.

Sarah smiled, "I already love her," she told Steve who smiled.

"Goodbye, ma," He said as Sarah got into the elevator.

"Bye, sweetie," She said, and the elevator doors closed.

"Hi, Yel," Natasha greeted her sister, smiling.

"Hello, sister, so...YOU GOTTA TELL ME THE DETAILS! WHAT HAPPENED?!!??!?!?! WHY ARE YOU STILL NOT HOMEEEE?!?!?!!" Yelena shouted causing Natasha to move away her head from her phone.

She rolled her eyes and couldn't help but giggle, "I can't really talk right now, Yel, but I guess I'll tell you once I get there," Natasha answered.

"Awww, fineeeeee," Yelena said.

"By the way, how are you and Mr. cheesy?" Natasha asked Yelena, smirking.

Yelena chuckled, "Woah, gurl, changing the subject as always, B"

Natasha stopped at the end of the hall, she opened the door. She looks at her future room if she agrees to Steve's offer.

"I...I gotta go, I'll call you back later," She told Yelena.

"Okay, see you!" Yelena replied, Nat, hang up.

She went into the room, admiring everything. The color of the walls is Linen White color, and the wallpaper behind the bed is flowers matching the Linen White color. A victoria's bed, (cream color), a modern vanity, couches, a carpet, and a walk-in closet, her own bathroom. And a massive window, facing an incredible view.

She sat on the bed, thinking about her decision.

"Is everything okay with the phone call?" Steve asked her, Natasha turned around and smiled.

"Yeah, nothing important," she answered.

Steve walks toward her, "I really love your mom," Natasha told him.

Steve chuckles, "Well, she's really excited...she has never really seen me with a woman before," He told her.

"It was a first," He lied. (Sorry besties, I won't tell you guys anything about it, you guys will find out in the second book lol and it is my fave book out of the three btw)

Natasha smiled and looks down, and sighed. Steve sat on the edge of the couch, "What is it, Natasha?" He asked her.

"Uhm...it's just uh..." she stopped.

"How many women had stayed here?" She asked him.

"Fifteen," Steve answered.

Natasha looks at him, in shock. "That's a lot of women," she replied, in despair, looking away.

"I told you before if you want out-" he was cut off by Natasha.

"I don't want out...I just, I'm not exactly jumping at the opportunity, to get whipped or tortured in that...Red Room of pain," She admitted.