~*Chapter 8 - The Play Room*~

The elevator doors opened, and Steve gestured for Natasha to walk out of it. Her jaw dropped, the penthouse look so luxurious and it was enormous too. Steve smiled at Natasha's reaction.

"Want some drink?" He asked him, walking to somewhere, assuming the kitchen.

Natasha nodded, "Yes please," she said.

"Alexa, play some calming music, will ya?" Steve said.

"Yes, sir," Alexa replied and start playing the music.

Natasha couldn't move. It kind of looks like she was stunned, it was night too and she thinks that everything looks better if it's night. Especially the view of the cities.

"Wow," she whispered as she start walking.

She start looking around and saw a piano, while Steve prepares drinks for them. She walks toward the piano, "Do you play?" Natasha asked out of curiosity as she gently touches the piano.

Steve looks at her and saw her admiring the piano, "Yes," he answered.

Natasha smiled and giggled, "Of course, you do," she said.

"Come, drinks are ready," Steve told her.

Natasha looks at him and nodded, she took a deep breath before following him to the dining area.

Steve helped Natasha sit down on a chair, as a gentleman. He then starts pouring some drinks into the two glasses, "What's this?" Natasha asked looking at the paper in front of her.

Steve sat down on a chair next to Natasha before answering, "It's a non-disclosure agreement,".

Natasha looks at him confused, "It means that you can't discuss anything about us with anyone," he explained to her.

"But...Yelena and mom..." She thought about them. 

"I'm afraid, my lawyer insists on it," Steve said.

"I'd never talk about us with anyone, anyway," Natasha lied...well it's half-truth and lie. She would only tell Maria, Yelena, and her parents the truth but then she wouldn't talk about her relationship with Steve to anyone else as she is not really comfortable talking to anyone about her life or relationship with those people she's not comfortable with.

Natasha signed the paper while Stevevjust admires her. She then took a deep breath as she finish signing the paper.

"Are you gonna make love with me now?" She suddenly asked him.

*WILDNESS AND INAPPROPRIATE WORDS WARNINGGGGGG- IF YOU DON'T LIKE YK WHAT THINGS THEN YOU'RE FREE TO GOOOOO*

Steve goes closer to her, "Two things," he started.

Natasha just looks at him and raised an eyebrow, "First, I don't make love..." He stopped.

"I fuck...hard," he continued.

Natasha's eyes widen and then cleared her throat. "And? The second thing?" she asked him.

"Come," He told her, handing out a hand for her.

Natasha looks at his hand and hesitated for a second before taking it.

-

Natasha follows Steve to a room, their hands intertwining. Natasha looks at the door before crossing her arms and looking at him.

"It's just beyond this door," he said.

Natasha looks at him, confused, "What it?" she asked.

"My playroom," he answered.