14: Panda's, Haylor and Attacking Floors?

Amanda’s POV:

Never did I ever think that I’d be on a walk with none other than the Taylor Swift… and if you let me add, I would never have thought she was this ‘whiney’.

After I accidentally sprayed my disgusting Pumpkin Spice Latté all over her fox sweater, she literally had a seizure. Of course, I said my apologies as Harry hastily started dabbing napkins over her… ‘Chest area’, but it was obvious she was trying her best not to grab what was left of my drink and smash it on my head.

For some reason, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did.

Doubling onto the past horrid situation, the estimated 50 dabs, wipes and swipes Harry made on her sweater just spread my sloppy drink and sunk deeper into the material.

Which leads to the present, where Taylor’s struggling to hide the small stain with her maroon coat.

“Amanda, where’s the way to the zoo? Taylor and I want to check it out.” Harry asked me from his spot beside Tom.

“On the other side of the park.” Well, that shut him up.

I really don’t know why I felt the need to push Harry away. There was still a load of confusion built up from the time he tried to kiss me… and that was at the concert venue.

“I’m getting a little tired, would you mind if we could rest for a while?” A familiar voice that I’ve heard non-stop on the radio for the past 8 years asked me. I didn’t know whom exactly Taylor was asking, but I just answered with a simple “sure”.

Giggling echoed through the hood of Lux’s stroller, her laugh made me grin as we continued down the path of central park –Taylor leading the way.

Taking a swift glance at the stroller, I saw what Lux was laughing at… to be more specific, she was laughing at Harry. Stifling a giggle when I caught a few of the silly faces he was making at her, I was still a bit confused to why he wasn’t walking with Taylor?

“Harry, I found us a bench! My knees hurt like… a lot!” Taylor called from a near by bench with only the room for Harry and her.

How generous.

As Harry left to meet Taylor at a bench, Lux looked dejected and most likely wanted Harry to stay with her.

“Hey c’mon Amanda, we’ll just go to that one.” Lou muttered in my ear, obviously a bit pissed with that small bench incident.

Nodding, I followed her; Tom and Lux up the path towards the nearest bench, leaving the two supposed ‘love birds’ behind.

“Did you invite them both, or did she just show up?” I heard Tom whisper to his fiancé. Her response; a shake of the head and a long sigh.

Footsteps stomped directly behind me, catching us all a bit off guard. Our caution immediately vanished when I heard his low voice again.

“Sorry, we’re back... Taylor had her rest.” Harry nervously chuckled from behind me. Being the nice person that I am, I was in the middle of replying to him with ‘I welcome you with reflex angle arms’ but of course, I was interrupted… by a group of 15 girls.

Harry’s face brightened at the sight of them, and hurriedly chatted them up –taking pictures along the way.

Those girls must be their fans, how sweet! ‘Their’ being One Direction themselves.

A ringing of a phone filled my ears, and I hastily checked if it was mine. Soon noticing that it wasn’t my phone, I went into ‘I-have-no-idea-what-I’m-doing-but-I’ll-pretend-I-do’ position.