09: Constipation Contest and Goodbye's?

Amanda POV:

Really Louis, really? 

Him pushing Harry and I to the ground caused us this problem, and a freaking awkward problem at that.  Trying to not make a big deal about how close Harry’s lips were to mine was quite the task. I actually thought that I was succeeding quite well… until he started leaning in. 

My mind was running through numerous reasons on what I could do to get out of this situation. Seconds later, I came up with A: rolling away- considering I am lying on the ground- or B: I could simply just not kiss back… But we got one problem:

I don’t want Harry Styles to kiss me.

I slowly started backing my head away, hoping that he would get the memo that I don’t want to kiss him. Obviously he didn’t, and his lips were now so close to mine, that I could feel his warm breath on my mouth.

 Suddenly, Harry stopped leaning in. Letting out a relived sigh, I started plan A. My body turned about one solid rotation, until huge hands softly grabbed my torso. 

What. The. Hell? 

My mouth opened and closed in search of an argument, but nothing came out. I got swiftly turned around- still lying on the cold hard ground- and my chocolate brown eyes met emerald green ones. Who has the green eyes? I am pretty sure Danni raved on and on about them before… Harry! Immediately I let out a mental sigh of relief. 

Thank God that was no PedoBear. 

We were now so close to each other that our noses were touching. Harry’s green eyes flickered down towards my lips, and I let out a mental groan. Gosh, I’ve been expressing my feelings mentally a lot today! … But that just makes me sound like I belong in a mental hospital. 

Ignoring my unusual thoughts I peeked out of the corner of my eyes. There I could see Louis’ grey- blue eyes staring at Harry with hate and jealously. 

Huh? 

Before I had time to question Louis’ actions, Harry started leaning in for a second attempt. Time sped up, and his lips were just about to crash onto mine. My first reflex was to turn my head towards the right, and at the last second, I felt rough lips crashing onto my left cheek. 

Harry just attempted to kiss me.

My breathing became staggered. The feeling of Harry’s lips on my cheek felt… uncomfortable. I didn’t hate the feeling, it just didn’t feel right. 

I cleared my throat, wanting the rough lips to get off my cheek. My eyes peered down towards the curly lump of hair that was tickling my face, expecting him to move. Seconds later my left cheek could breathe again. 

Actually, having my cheek breathe would be horrifying! 

A miniscule smile broke onto my face, mentally chucking at my stupidity at a situation like this. 

Only I, Amanda Grace Annalise Miller would laugh at a time like this… even if I kept it to myself, I was pretty dumb of me to do so. 

Finding my position on laying next to Harry uncomfortable, I sprung up off my bum all ninja-like, using my hands as a spring. But in reality, I tripped over the strap of my guitar case, and did a sideways face plant. Again, only I would fail at doing a proper face plant.

“Bloody Hell” I murmured to myself. That will definitely not help my leg from my previous 2 falls. Today is just not my day… well, the past hour wasn’t.   

Wait, I have been here for an extra hour? HOLY MOTHER FUDGER CREAM TARTS, I better get going… 

I stood up from my fall, and dusted the non-existent dust off my shoulders. Heaving in a large breath to stop myself from screaming from frustration, how hard is it to simply stand up? I have problems… then I breathed out.