Chapter Five

Draco Lucius Malfoy

"Why does it take so long for women to get ready" Blaise sighed, putting his head on the wall.

"Not a clue"

We had been stood outside the girls dorm for what felt like ages, even though it hadn't been, I drop my tote bag to the floor and sigh, "Are they dressing for the fucking annual ball or something?" I ask, they furrow their eyebrows.

"Something at the palace" I dismiss, the door opened and we groaned in relief, I bent down and picked up my tote, starting to head down the stairs again.

"What took you so long?" Theo asked, "I couldn't find my necklace" Pansy shrugged.

"I can't be bothered walking today" Amelie whined, "Want a piggyback ride?" I ask, she looked over, "I'm wearing a skirt though" she said, I shrug, "I'll hold it down".

"Bend down then" she smiled, jumping up onto my back, the weather was nice today, not too warm to be uncomfortable however.

She rested her arms around my neck gently and put her chin on top of my head. "You two would be so cute as a couple" Pansy said, swinging her and Blaises arms.

We didn't reply, just continuing on our way.

The town was pretty, lights strung up everywhere, plants scattered around.

"Can we go to the crystal shop first?" Amelie asked, "I don't mind, if you want", she squealed and jumped off my back, flattening her skirt and going over to the shop.

"Wait, Pansy are you not coming?" She asked, she shook her head, "I need to go with Blaise to help him pick out new shirts" she said.

Amy nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the shop in the corner.

"Good afternoon Jay!" She exclaimed, smiling at the old man behind the counter, "Oh Amelie! I didn't recognise you there" he smiled, "And who is this?" He asked, looking at me.

"This is Draco" she said, swaying our arms.

She's so fucking cute.

"Lovely to meet you!" He says, I smile, "You too". Amelie moved us over in the shop to look at the crystals, kneeling down to look through them properly.

"I wanna get you a few" she says, looking up at me, "You don't have to Amy" I reply, kneeling down beside her, "I know, but I want to".

"Would you ever wear a necklace?" She asked, picking up a thin silver chain with a black stone on the end. I nod, "Yeah, that's pretty". She smiled, "It's obsidian, it attracts positive energy".

"Oh! And I'm getting you a selenite bowl, you can charge and cleanse things in here, especially the crystals" she said, picking up a bowl.

She smiled and picked up a few smooth stones, "These are rose quarts, prasiolite and labradorite" she said, standing back up and turning around, "And it's still here".

I look at what she was looking at, a massive version of the stone she was buying for me, she sighed and looked away.

She walked over to the till and payed for my things, along with the few other crystals she was getting for herself.