Chapter Eleven

Pansy Parkinson

Both Amelie and Draco were out for the count, holding onto each other like someone was trying to take them away from one another.

"They're fucking adorable" I sigh, smiling slightly, the two boys nod, "One of them need to suck it up and ask the other out, instead of leaving us to constantly try convince them" Blaise chuckled, taking another bite of food.

Theo smirked, "Want to make a bet for how long it'll be until they're together?". Blaise and I share a glance before nodding, "How much for?" He asked.

"20 Galleons?" Theo suggested, "Sure, I'm reckoning by the end of the week" I state, Blaise raised an eyebrow, "I'll say a month", Theo hummed, "I'll go with you Blaise, a month".

I smirk to myself, knowing Amelie admitted that she loved him, never mind liked him on the stairs, and that'd be something I'm keeping to myself.

"Let's get to bed as well, I don't want hung, drawn and quartered if we wake up these two love birds".

=====================================

Amelie Lily Bishop

As I wake up, I find myself on Dracos chest again, with his arms around me, his left arm constantly twitching and jerking due to the mark.

I move my chin to rest on his chest so I could look at him, still fast asleep.

His cheeks looked puffy, making him look so cute and cuddly, the rest of the room was silent, with Blaise and Pansy on her bed and Theo on the floor.

It was still before my alarm, the idea of going to class today was weighing me down, making me feel physically ill.

I don't think I'll be able to hold my tongue if Harry acts like that again, I don't think I'll be able to hold back how I feel about Draco.

The fact he has the Dark Mark changes nothing about him in my eyes, he's still the perfect Prince I know.. and love.

I love the way he can make my heart skip a beat just by me catching him looking in my direction, how when he smiles at me my ears start ringing, drowning out every other thing around me, forcing me to focus on him.

The only thing that scares me about him is the fact he's a Prince. He could get shoved into a forced marriage at any point, or, just completely forget about me once we leave Hogwarts next year for bigger, better things.

Getting so attached to someone so easily is one of my biggest flaws, it only leads to me getting hurt. But I don't think he would purposefully hurt me.

Suddenly, the room filled with the sound of our alarms, I lean over and turn mine and Dracos off from the bedside table, "Wake up love" I coo, he whines and rolls us over, both laying on our sides facing one another.

"Hi baby" he whispered, his voice low and husky, filling my stomach with butterflies, "Do you feel up for classes today?" I ask, he slowly nods, "I think, if it ends up getting too much I'll come back here".

I lean forward and gently kiss him, which lead to him turning it into a lazy make out, my hands placing themselves on his chest.