Chapter One

Draco Lucius Malfoy

"Remember your etiquette Draco" mum said, straightening my tie, "I know mother", her hands paused and she sighed. "I'm aware this isn't what you wanted, but your father and I figured it's for the best after what happened".

I roll my eyes, "Draco Lucius Malfoy stop with the attitude" she snapped, I huff and turn around doing my tie up on my own.

"It's so fucking pointless!" I complain, her eyes widened, "All the two of you want is the perfect son to be king one day but I don't think either of you really care do you?" I ask.

"Draco don't make this harder than it has to be please, I don't want your father hearing you talking like this" mum says.

I look to the door and see my chauffeur stood at the door, car keys in hand. Well shit. No getting out of it now.

"I promise I'll keep in touch as often as I can" mum said, kissing my cheek, I hated being angry at mother, she was the only one to care about me here as her son, not as an heir to train.

Ben bowed as I walked passed, my bags were already in the car, ready to be transferred to a boarding school, Hogwarts.

It was a mistake what I done to deserve this, it'd be a lie to say otherwise.

Partying, drinking, smoking weed.

Three things that caused it, I got ahead of myself and ended up screaming about what cunts my whole family were, and how fucked up their beliefs are.

Then I went on to fuck several girls that night, who all went on and talked about it with everyone, ruining the families reputation.

Can't lie, I don't really care.

The car door closed and I waved bye to mother who was stood, dad was no where to be seen.

"Ben, how would you feel about dropping me off at the airport?" I ask, he looked at me through the mirror, "I can't do that Sir, I apologise" he said, I huff and slide down on the cream leather.

"It is only a year and a half, I'm sure you will be fine" he added on, I snort a laugh, "That's if not everyone knows what I done" I reply.

"Wait where even is this place?" I question, "Up north, Scottish Highlands".

My mouth fell open, "I'm sorry?" I ask, confirming if I heard him right.

"Scottish Highlands Sir, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" Ben said, what the fuck.

"Is this some sort of joke?" I question, he shook his head, "The Malfoy family are Pure Blooded Wizards, going right back" he said, I sat there nodding slowly, processing.

"Don't worry, you're getting tutored for anything important you missed, usually you'd be there from the age of 11" Ben assured, well tried to.

"I'm 16, I've clearly missed a lot" I reply, he didn't reply, not wanting to argue.

=====================================

We pulled up outside at around seven, it looked huge, "Wow.." I mutter, getting out of the car, several people were standing at the entrance, Ben grabbed my bags and walked up with me.