Chapter Fourteen

Draco Lucius Malfoy

I sigh in delight as Amelie massages my back, even though I had assured her I was perfectly okay, she insisted she wanted to help, because there was a bruise on my lower back where it hit the stairs, but it didn't hurt a bit.

One thing that was improving was how tight my back had been, she was rubbing out all the knots in my muscles, which felt amazing.

She put a bit more medicinal cream on her hand, which was infused with magical ingredients to get rid of the bruise, then continued rubbing it into my skin.

"Where were you two last night?" Pansy asked, smirking, "Don't get any dirty ideas, we were exploring looking for things related to my parents, although before that.. your ideas were correct.." I say, groaning when Amy pressed a particular point.

"Fuck-" I exclaim, leaning back into her, "If we hadn't already heard you having sex, we'd sure know what you sound like now" Theo snorted, "Shut the fuck up" I laugh.

"Should we go into Hogsmeade today?" Blaise questioned, "I'm in the mood for butterbeer so yes" Amelie said, kissing the back of my neck and moving to my side, having finished massaging me for the hour she was.

"How did you end up with that bruise though?" Theo asks, Amelie looks down in embarrassment and clears her throat, "Amy thought it would be a good idea to pin me to the stairs when she seen Filch" I smirk, elbowing her to annoy her.

"Stop that, I still feel bad!" She laughs, wriggling away from my elbow.

"Don't love, being under you isn't the worst position to be in" I tease, making her blush, "You're a whore" She mutters, "Your whore" I tease further.

"Okay, enough. I don't want to see you two getting it on" Blaise spat, "You wouldn't get to see anyway, she's mine" I coo, ruffling her hair, "Dray you're so annoying~" She drawled, standing up and moving next to Pansy.

I pout and pretend I was annoyed, "Don't pout like that baby you look too cute" Amelie whined, "Make it up to me by getting matching rings in Hogsmeade" I smirk, "Deal".

———————————————————————————

We walked into the common room and slowed up, noticing people floating in tables with drinks and snack bowls on them, "What's happening?" Theo asked, the second year helping winced, "I-I'm not allowed to tell any of you..".

"You won't be telling us if you blink, is there a party we don't know about? Twice for yes" Amy said, the boy blinked twice and then ran away.

"We're going, crash the fucker" Pansy announced, "Good, I wanna get wrecked" Amelie added, turning to me, "Do you have any drugs here, or is it just in the Palace?" She asked, "I got some~ took it before we left".

We head out to Hogsmeade and scoff, "I can't believe they didn't tell us!" Pansy exclaims as we get onto one of the carriages, "I know, they think they're something they're not" Blaise says, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I'm just going to need to be careful that I don't get too wasted, thats the whole reason I'm here in the first place" I explain, they nod.

"They act as if their family's aren't filled with Death Eaters, the difference is, they all wanted to be one, you three didn't" Amelie says. "Not at all, it's living hell" Theo groaned.