Chapter Six

Draco Lucius Malfoy

"Are they coming here? Or are you leaving the castle?" Blaise asked, we had all calmed down, got some sleep and were feeling a bit better.

"They're coming here, does everything look okay?" I ask, showing them my outfit, "You look great, don't worry" Amelie said, reaching across to hold my hand.

"Usually they'd just call though, I don't know what's happening" I state, "Draco you're going to be okay, I promise" she says, I smile and give her hand a squeeze, before dropping it and heading out.

I walk along the halls until I reached the room this 'meeting' was taking place.

"Good Morning" I greet, sitting down across from them, Mother was smiling at me, Father was just expressionless. As per.

"How have you settled in?" Mum asked, "Rather well, Ive met several good friends" I state, dad chuckled, "Clearly, the state of your neck, we sent you here for an improvement of behaviour" he spat.

"Hm-?" I say, before realising I hadn't covered up the hickeys Amelie had given me, Mum slapped his knee, "Leave him Lucius, he's not a child".

"I'm well aware. But that doesn't excuse him from messing around with random skanks" he spat, I sigh but stay silent, not needing to worsen the situation.

"Don't say that!" Mum yelled, my attention was glued to the floor, "Sit up straight" dad ordered and immediately my back straightened, posture becoming perfect.

"Getting to the point of the matter, are you informed of what the Dark Mark is?" Dad asked, my eyes widen, "D-Don't tell me-" I gasp, he raised his eyebrows and pulled up his sleeve.

"You will be following in my footsteps, receiving the mark in two weeks time" he stated.

Amelie had told me in detail what happens when you receive it last night, so I began to cry, "You can't!" I beg, he rolled his eyes, "Draco, if you didn't do what you did, you wouldn't be here, and this wouldn't be happening. So it's completely your fault".

"I'm sorry, I'm leaving" I say, getting up and straightening my blazer, slamming the door behind me.

I pull down my tie and unbutton the top few while I walked, not being able to breathe.

I got back into the common room and they all looked at me, they could tell something was wrong.

"I'll be joining you in two weeks" I spit, going up into my dorm.

Amelie Lily Bishop

My eyes follow Draco as he left, "Fuck I'll be back" I say, getting up and going up the stairs.

I knock on his door, "Who is it?" He asked, "It's me, please let me in" I say softly, the door slowly opened and he pulled me into a hug.

He was sobbing, gripping onto my hair and my top.

I gently push him through the doorframe and close it behind me, he sat down on the floor, leaning against his bed.

He buried his face in his hands, "I've not even been here two weeks, and I'm getting this" He cried.

His hand moved and wrapped around mine, "Hold me please" he whispered, I kneel down and he leant into my chest, crying again.