Chapter Thirteen

Amelie Lily Bishop

I yawn as I cuddle into Draco, feeling tired from my orgasm a while earlier.

"Amy, do you mind me asking what made you relax more there compared to last time?" He asked, I sigh and wrap my arms tighter around his chest, "I- I uhm.. I actually knew you wanted me this time and not my body, don't get me wrong! I had a feeling the first time that I'd be able to trust you no matter what, I just felt the need to protect myself somehow.. just in case".

"I'm sorry you felt like that my love, tell me if you ever feel off again, okay?" He says, I nod.

I hum to myself, reaching to hold Dracos arm, brushing my thumb over the Dark Mark, he chuckled, "Now that I think about it, everything is piecing together.. I remember when I was younger, I seen this on my Auntie Bellas arm, but was told it was just a tattoo, she was always.. eccentric, so I assumed that's why she didn't particularly adore being an active member of the Royal Family, but now I can see that it was because of the dark secrets the family holds.." He explains.

"I would never have thought, you all seemed like such a perfect family from the outside" I state, he sighs, "Far from it, my other auntie, Andromeda, was more or less exiled from the family because she married someone she 'shouldn't' have, now I understand it was a muggle she married".

I listen intently to him talking, finding that I could stay in his arms forever if it meant being able to listen to his voice.

"If I can, at some point, I want to look around the school to find out more about my parents, because they were here during their teenage years, I never really knew anything.. but now I want to learn".

I move my head from his chest to face him, "The halls will be quiet, it's past curfew now.. we could sneak around and look if you'd like?".

A smile grew on his face, "Thatd be amazing, I'll grab clothes" He says, getting out of bed and grabbing his clothes, putting them on then handing me my underwear and giving me one of his t-shirts.

"We're gonna have to be as quiet as possible, if Filch catches us, were so dead, especially because of the state of me" I laugh, looking down at my lack of clothes and hickeys on me.

"Coming?" He asks, I smile fondly and nod, excited to experience Draco finding out more about his parents and family when they were younger.

We leave the room and then slide out of the common room, muttering 'Lumos' so we could see.

I hold his hand as we begin walking around.

"Do you reckon there's anything in the awards cabinets?" He asked, I shrug and drag him over to the Slytherin one, assuming that's where they had been.

We place the lights from our wands onto the glass, shining it through, "Do you know what year they were here?" I question, "God.. I'm not actually sure." Draco contemplates.

"I'm sure we can... 'Lucius Malfoy- Prefect'" I read, pointing at a specific plaque.

"So that's what he looked like at my age" Draco mumbled, looking at the photo of his dad beneath his name.

"You take after your mum a whole lot more than your dad" I smile, "I've been told more of the opposite, unfortunately" Draco laughed, I slap his arm and look around, "There's a room I know about and it's just old photos from each year that's been here" I explain, he tilts his head and I begin leading us there.