Chapter Eight

Amelie Lily Bishop

I was concerned about how many different drugs Draco had in his possession, it made me question how often he took them before he was at Hogwarts.

He had taken the cocaine only ten minutes ago, but he was already getting his high, he was overly happy, smiling like a mad man.

"Want a hit?" Theo asked him, he shook his head, "I don't mix". I take it off Theo and take a hit myself, blowing the smoke out into the room, watching it disperse.

"Amy" Draco cooed, reaching his left hand out towards me, I walk over and take his hand, the smile on his face was huge.

"My pretty girl.." He mumbled, a blush crept up on my cheeks, even though he probably didn't mean it.

"What the fuck are we going to do if his parents come in here?" Blaise asked, "Not a clue, it's not as if he's good at hiding the fact he's sober, that smile hasn't dropped once in the past five minutes" I say.

"Too right it hasn't, I've never been happier!" He exclaimed, suddenly pulling me down on top of him.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and put the other on my arse, "No bit seriously Draco, what will we do if someone does come in?" Pansy asked.

He groaned and flipped us over so he was laying on top of me, "Just tell them that... I don't know" he says. "Fucks sake" She groaned.

His temperature was extremely high, but apart from that, he seemed fine.

He started giggling, "I should take another line but this time off your tits", my eyes widen, "Jesus Christ Dray, I should not be near you with drugs ever again, first time I've been with you when you took them, we had sex, second time, you're wanting to snort cocaine off my tits" I laugh.

He smirked, "We could have sex again if you wanted" He says, "Draco darling no, I know you said I have your consent but I don't want to do anything while only one of us are high".

He pouted and put his head on my chest, Theo was smirking, my mouth fell open when Dracos lips started sucking on the skin above my cleavage.

"I want to know what it would feel like to have you as my girl" he says, oblivious to the others. "Yeah?" I reply, he made a noise.

"Do you think the phrase drunk words are sober thoughts work for high people too?" Blaise asked, "Oh shush" I laugh.

I noticed Pansy bringing out her phone and she pointed it at me, I pout and put up a peace sign, not letting Draco realise she was filming us.

"Yeah! Listen to my girl. Shut your mouth Pizzini-Zabini" He giggled, I could feel his smile on my skin.

"Your girl?" Theo taunted, "Theodore Snot don't dare try steal her, I'll chop your bollocks off" Draco groaned, putting a hand on my thigh.

"I think I might though, she's pretty" he continued, Draco sat up, "Theo" he drawled with a whiny tone, then he pointed at me, "She's mine! All mine, look!" he says, turning and pulling me towards his lips.

I gasp in shock as he bit down on my bottom lip, Pansy was still filming, I wanted to show him how he was acting when he sobered up.