Chapter Ten

Amelie Lily Bishop

As expected, the second the five of us walked through the doors, everyone who was near glared and stared at us, giving us dirty looks.

The boys all had their shirt sleeves lowered, covering the Dark Mark.

"Dorms?" Pansy suggests, we nod and head down, stomachs rumbling from the hunger of not eating for hours.

Even people in the Slytherin common room were glaring at us, like their families didn't have the same thing, and the second the door locked in Pansy and I's dorm we all let out a sigh of relief.

"Should we go downstairs and get some food?" I ask Pansy, "Probably should, we can't risk all of us going down tonight, the 'news' of us being back will be too fresh" She scoffs, grabbing a tote bag and slinging it over her shoulder.

I gave Draco a quick kiss, "I'll be back" I whisper, he nods and smiles at me.

We head out and quickly walk around the halls, "When will we be able to go on our way without being stared at?" I complain, glaring back at a few people, "Hopefully soon, I can't live the rest of my life like this" she replied, turning to walk into the Great Hall.

"Shit.. Pans look who's here" I gasp, motioning over to Harry and his friends, "Try be quick, just grab anything and shove it in the bag" Pansy says.

I reach over the table and grab lots of bread rolls, cups of desserts that were packaged, Pansy was grabbing anything that was able to be in the bag without getting wrecked.

"Oh! Look who it is!" Harry spoke, standing up behind us, I take a deep breath and slowly turn round, "Hello Harry.." I say, he smirks, "Knew you should've stayed with me, like look at you now, stealing food to take back to your Death Eater boyfriend since he's too scared to show face!".

"Don't say that, you know nothing about him" I glare, my eyebrows furrowed, "Amy come on, let's go" Pansy gently says, placing her hand on my arm.

She begins dragging me out of the hall, "Fuck you Amelie! Enjoy being a fucking slut for him!" He screamed, gaining the attention of everyone else that weren't already watching and making my body tense up and making me feel an awful shiver down my spine.

"What is his problem?" She scoffs, I pull my arm away from her and sit down on the stairs, staring at nothing, tears welling in my eyes no matter how hard I tried to push them down.

"Hey.. what's up?" She asks, sitting down beside me, "I think I'm in love with Draco, Pans.. and seeing Harry act like that towards him makes me want to cry for him".

She smiled and tilted her head, "Is that a bad thing?", I shrug, "I don't want to end up hurt, but I know he wouldn't hurt me, it's just in me to not fully trust people". She reaches into the bag and hands me a small roll, "I stole a tub of garlic butter.. would you rather sit here and be emotional over someone who clearly feels the same way as you, or go up and have garlic bread?" She smirks.

I sigh and look down at the floor, a small smile forming on my face as I wipe away the tear that dripped down my cheek, "You know me way to well Pansy Parkinson", standing back up and walking again, we link our arms and sway them.

"Out of all the people you've had romantic feelings towards, you've been the most you with Draco" She states, taking a bite of bread, "Give me that.." I say, snatching it out of her hand feeling a blush rapidly come to my face, ears and neck, "I know.. I just feel I can be myself around him without being judged or questioned, which is strange considering his royal background".