He's back

I got a call from Stefan he told me there back in Mystic Falls and so I head right to the school, they had some kind of prank night, I think. as she gets to the school and sees Stefan.  

"Stefan" she yells "their in there with Elena" he said "don't worry I'm here to help" she looks at him "I'II go in first" he said "see you in there" he walks into the school.

Lilith enters the school and walks around the hall, she finds Tyler and Caroline "what wrong with him" she knees "the blond girl say he's dead" Caroline holding Tyler not knowing what to do "she went to the gym, please go help them" Caroline begs Lilith.

she's runs to the gym and opens the door. "Let them go" Lilith yells and Klaus turns to look "Lilith" he said turns back, not believing she real. "I said let them go" she yells louder. everyone leaves the gym "go, sister make sure they don't leave".

Rebekah leaves the gym and follows Stefan and Elena.

"how is this possible" Klaus gets close to Lilith "I been asking myself the same question for years" he look at her "I have missed you" he said softly "same here" 

"how are you here" he looked so confused "It's a long story" she teared up "I thought you were died" he started to tear and hugs her.

"I DID" she yells pushing him and run out of the school. everyone got out safety but Elena is in the hospital and Tyler became a hybrid, Lilith was too late.

****

Turns out Klaus left town and Rebekah is living in the manner and Stefan turned it off again, but don't worry I will get it back. Klaus told him to keep a eye on Elena.

"so you picked this room" Lilith walked in to the room Rebekah picked for herself.

"It's nice, I guess" Rebekah said putting her things away. Lilith giggles "who are you" Rebekah looks at her. "I'm surprised, you don't know, I'm Lilith Salvatore"  the blond stood wide eyed.

"you and nik" the blond was surprised "were together, I know" Lilith said finishing for her smiling.

"He told me you died, that's why your not together" Rebekah looked at her "If he come back for me maybe we still would be" she looked down. "I'm sorry, I know what it's like to be let down" Rebekah pulled her into a hug. 

Lilith hugs her back "I heard he left town" she realised her "yes he did, I'm sorry" she said sincerely "its alright" Lilith looked away 

"he would always talk about you, could you tell me more" the older one was curious to know.

****

Flashback 1853  A town located in Spain

My mother had a great idea to send me off to Spain, she believes that now I'm older I should go on a big trip just like her before she married Father. She says this will be great for me because once I'm wed I won't be free. I believe she tried to sacred me, while I'm here I will be saying with a family friend. Diego and his wife Lola along with their daughter Ana, who is around my age.

"So do you like our town, so far." Ana asked we walked "It's nice, different then home" Lilith smiled. "Father wanted me to tell you about the party, he's throwing tomorrow" Ana looked at Lilith. "Party" Lilith questioned  "yes it's for him and his partners to get together, for business" Ana smiled.

"So why am I invited" Lilith asked still confused "because our Father's are businessman, it would be good for both our families" Ana gave her a smile "I have a lovely dress for you"

The next day

"you look lovely girls" Lola hugged the two of us "thank you Lola"  Lilith smiled at the women "now girls, be on your best behaviour, the men and women here, are important to the business" Diego smiled "we will" Ana hugged her father. "now go have fun, just not too much fun.

"So what should we do" Lilith asked Ana "Talk, drink, dance, maybe flirt" Ana said "flirt" Lilith said shocked "come on live a little" Ana smiled  "do you really think anyone here is young" Lilith looked around "maybe not, but does that matter, these men are rich" Ana laughed 

"you are too much Ana" Lilith laughed with her .

***

Lilith stood outside for some fresh air, the alcohol might have been getting to her.

"What's a beautiful women like you standing outside by herself" the man questioned "parties aren't really my thing, to many people" she smiled at him. 

"May I ask what your doing here then" the man smiled "Diego Rivera is a close friend with my father, I came here for A trip"  she said "where are you from" he questioned "Mystic fall, Virginia" 

the man looked at her "I been there, its a lovely town, do you miss it" the man looked out "yeah mostly my mother and brothers".

"how much longer are you here" he asked "about a year or so" she frown "you don't like that" he question "no, my parents sent me here to have fun" 

"your not having fun" he looked confused "I'm more of a staying home reading or being out in nature kind of girl"  she looked at him "interesting" he smiled 

"so what about you, where are you from, not here" she looked at him "A small town in Louisiana, new Orleans, I come here with my brother for business"  

"so these people are your partner's" she smiled "once I close some deals, yes" he lend out his arm "care for a walk" the man asked  she remember what Ana said "why not" she took his arm.

****

They spend the rest of the night walking and talking. talking about their life, interests like art and music, he walked her back to the party long after everyone had left.

"I didn't realised how late it was" she laughed "I hope your not in any trouble" he smiled "It's alright I had fun" she looked at him "me too" he looked into her eyes 

he lean in and kiss her, she was shocked and didn't kiss back, "I'm sorry" the man said "don't be" she pulled him in and kissed him.

they parted "I hope I can see you again" she smiled "you will" the men walked away "my name's Klaus, by the way" the man yelled "Lilith" she said back, "goodnight Lilith" he said "you too Klaus" something inside Klaus changed him that night or at least started to.

Lilith fell asleep thinking about the man she just meet, not ever expecting the crazy things that will happen.