All my children

The mystic grill

"Tommy, can you now explain what happened" Rebekah grabs his hand as they sat down, "Rebekah it's not so easy to tell" he looked away from her.

"Tommy please, how did you die" her eyes glisten as he looked at her and his thoughts were flooding with what happened last night.

"Fine, it happened not too long after you left" he held her hand tighter.

*****
1450, London England

Thomas was in his family study, when his father come in. "Thomas my boy" his father spoke "yes father" Thomas stood up from the chair.

"We have some guest downstairs, who requested our help, come join us downstairs"

"Who are they father" Thomas walked over to his father by the door.

"Do not fear my son"-", but their are three of the originals vampires". Thomas became confused his father always told him to stay away from them and now there here, in his living room.

"I know Thomas but they asked for our help and I have accepted it, this way we are in good graces with them". They both walked down the stairs. Entering the living room.

"This is my son Thomas" Thomas father introduced his son to them. "This is my sister Rebekah and my brother nikaus and I'm Elijah. Elijah shook his hand "what can we help you with today"

"we want to know if there is any weapon out their that can kill us" Elijah said getting to the point. "very well, we will need a drop of all your blood and your others sibling as well"

"what for" Klaus had got up from the chair "a locater spell with a drop of all your, it would be much stronger and easier to find, if their is something out there" Thomas explained. 

"and why should we trust you" Klaus said in a paranoid tune "you don't have to, but you did come to us and their must of been a reason for that" Thomas's father replied, "we come here because your coven is old and powerful, you have gain the knowledge over many centuries" 

"your right, this spell is old and hard to find it will require a lot of patience" Thomas said walking away to go find the spell, leaving his father with the originals. 

Thomas entered one of the many rooms, they had kept all of the grimoires their coven has collected over the many centuries, their coven had gain the reputation for being one of the oldest and wisest coven in the magic world.

Thomas begin his search for the grimoire with the spell, diving deep into his focusing he was brought out of it when someone enter the room he was in, Thomas looked over and saw the female original vampire, Rebekah.

"hello can I help you with something" Thomas asked keeping his calm because underneath he was nervous not because she was a vampire, or in fact the first vampire, he was nervous because she was very beautiful. he had heard rumors of her beauty, but when he saw her he knew no words could compare to her looks.

Thomas was brought out of his thoughts when she approached him and spoke "would you like some help" she asked softly "can you read languages like Latin" Thomas questioned putting the book down, "I'm hundreds of years old I know many languages"

"alright, this room is one of many, in this room holds are oldest spells. the one we need should be in here" Thomas looked towards her, she nodded her head and starting searching. "can I ask you something Thomas" a shiver went down his spine it was the first time she had said his name and he wanted her to say it again. "of course".

"why are you the only one working on finding the spell" she questioned him "since I'm not a normal witch, I spent most of my childhood reading every grimoire my coven had, I would be able to tell if we had the spell or not or even where it was, I knew it was in this room" he looked up from his readings. she had a questionable look on her face "what do you mean by your not a normal witch"