your abandoning me

this chapter contents mature themes**** its at the end of the chapter.

you are warned enjoy

Klaus's mansion 

Lilith gets out of her car and heads to the door, but instead of walking in like always, she Knocks on the door knowing someone inside will hear her, Its not like they don't have super hearing or anything. Knock knock. 

someone I didn't recognized opened the door, knowing it wasn't a Michaelson, I assumed its was a servant. "how can I help you" the women asked with a smile "can I come in, I'm here to see Rebekah, were going out" I smiled as she nodded letting me in.

"she's in the living room" the women said like I didn't live here for a few months or something, I rolled my eyes at her as I walked into the living area. there was some kind of commotion with the sibling. are they always this noisy Lilith thought to her self.

"go back to staring at your at yourself" Klaus turned to Kol "and who are you my father"-"no Kol, but you are in my house" Klaus stepped closer to Kol and Kol stepped closer to Klaus.

"Nik, can't you be civil with your family for like five minutes" Lilith said as she walked in as they finally noticed her.  "what are you doing here" Klaus said confused, when just an hour ago they were laying in bed and her never mentioned coming over.

"Rebekah and I are going out" she smiled looking over to Klaus and then her "Nice, but aren't you and Klaus a thing" Kol smirked at his own word, Klaus's head jolted at his brother. "Rebekah and I are going, dress shopping because someone decided to give there guests less than a day notice, to a ball" Lilith said annoyed saying her words again more clearly this time.

"and where are you going" Klaus was intrigued "what are you going to do stalk us" Rebekah bluntly said making Lilith smile and rising a brow to Klaus "No" he said softly they all laughed as Klaus left the room.

Lilith sighed "he can't take a joke can he" she stared at the door he left out of "no" both Kol and Rebekah said unison. "Lilith I hope you can join us tonight" Esther announced walking into the room.

"Of course I will be there" Lilith smiled at Esther "you ready" Rebekah asked facing me "we can leave in a minute, I will be right back" Lilith Left the room following where Klaus went, but living with him for while she already knew where he went. "you Alright" Lilith find Klaus in his art room.

"I wish they stay in those coffins" Klaus stared at the painting in front of him "I glad there not, well not Elijah" Lilith walked to him and sat on his lap, he move his arms to her waist and hugged her gaining comfort in her presence and touch. she smiled and held him back, relishing in these moments, even though they spent all night holding each other.

"be my date tonight" Klaus looked up at her still holding her "I'm sorry, I would but I already have one"-"who" he held her tighter the thought of someone else with her made him crazy, she was his and he was hers they were equals, even if there not together. she wasn't someone you can own, he hated how some couple's own the other, people weren't property, she wasn't property. no matter how many times he tells her to do something, she would do what ever she wanted and he loved that about her and she knew what ever she asked of him, he would do in a heart beat. not that they don't love each other the same they do, it's just most of the time she right and he's wrong. "Thomas, he's only been here three day's I wasn't going to abandoned him" she rans her fingers though his hair.

"your abandoning me" he pouts looking up at her "no, I'm not because at the end of the night, I'm sleeping next to you not him" she kissed his lips softly "I got to go, see you tonight" she gets up to leave, "save me a dance"- "yes of course" with one last kiss, she left meeting Rebekah in the living room.