It's been hard without you

"you go first, ask me anything" I asked laying there beside him, "How are you a vampire" Klaus questioned me lightly touching my arm. "before I answer that, I should tell you I'm not just a vampire" 

"what do you mean" he looked at me confused "I'm a heretic" I smiled at him "How" he asked still confused. "I was born a siphoners witch" I said running my finger down his arm. "How come your brother aren't witches too" 

"in my family, girls are more likely to have it and if so they have about 50% chance of being a siphon" I looked at him "so you can use magic" 

"Yes and no" he looks at me confused I laugh, "a few years after I turned, I made a deal with the witches" I sighed "what kind of deal" he moved closer to me. "they help me with my magic and I would protect their families" 

"Sounds like a deal" he smirked "there where other factors to the deal as well" I paused "as long as I told them before I used magic, I would be allowed to use it" I said closing my eye in regret "they controlled you"

"Yes" I sighed "so I added my own factor" I looked up to him "like what"-"My family wouldn't be touched and as soon as something violates the deal, all bets would be off" we smiled at each other "is that why the witches helped Michael"- "I believe so, this one witch was going to kill Stefan, so I killed her first" I smirked and got closer to Nik, to where we were basically cuddling.

"Did you kill Gloria, love" he gives me a questionable look "I might have" I look away, remembering killing the witch who was helping him.  he laughs "alright your turn" he questions.

"what happened after, my death" she looked him in the eye.

Flashback

Spain 1855

Its been almost three years since we met and I can't believe how far we come, in  just a month Nik and I will be husband and wife, I can't wait to start the next chapter of our life. 

I walk to the town square. I asked Nik to meet me there I have such news, it was dark when I heard the town peoples yell "VAMPIRE" panic raised in me. as I run towards them. "where are the vampires" someone said "over there" other said. It wasn't till I saw them pointing at me, "they all believed I'm a vampire" I thought. 

"GRAB HER" they yelled as they grabbed me by the arms as other threw rocks and rotten food at me, I fought back as I fell to the ground. they all started kicking me, while yelling curses at me. I yelled in pain as everything started to hurt. "stop it pleases I'm not a vampire" I yelled in pain as they continued "enough" a man yelled from the crowned "finally Nik's here or maybe Elijah, even marcel" I thought but my hopes would soon crushed as everyone stepped aside for the man to pass them.

"Hello, Lilith" the men said, the men I never meet before said to me as he got closer, he lend down to me and grab my shoulder. "now everyone, this is how you kill a vampire" the man yelled to the crowds.

I saw in the corner of my eye Nik, Elijah and Marcel, I smiled at the feeling of being saved. just as the man shoved a wooden stake in to my chest. I screamed in pain as tears fall from my eyes, all I could hear was Nik screaming my name as Elijah and Marcel dragged him away. as the blood in my left me, like they did, I felt my body go numb and my eye grew heavy as the last thing I see is the smile on the mans face. 

Flashback end

"I woke up a few days later covered in blood and with no memories of what happened" tears fell from my eyes "I'm so sorry, Lilith" he held me as cried into his neck. "who give you blood" he asked rubbing my back "that's one of the things I can't remember" I told him as I calm down, looking over to him just realizing he was crying too. 

"oh Nik" I grabbed his face and kissed him softly "that was the hardest night of my life, I was a mess after your death without Elijah I probably would have died" more tears fell from his face "what" I sat up looking at him with wide eyes "Lilith, its been really hard without you"

"you have have no idea Nik, I wanted to died so many times, every time I had to turned it off" I cried along with him "I missed you so much Lilith" - "I missed you too Nik" we laid there crying holding each other, giving small kisses to one other.

******

I woke up in the same way I fell asleep in Nik's arms, we both must of passed out. "your wake" Klaus said softly moving my hair from my face. "Hmm" is all I said, cuddling closer to him. he laughed "I'm going to take a shower" he got up from the bed "come back" I move trying to get comfortable again. "care to join me" he smirked "we can't" I said disappointingly "fine, but you do need a shower" 

"Hey" I yelled throwing a pillow at him "Love, you have been wearing those clothes for almost a week now" he laughs. I look at my clothes "your right" he walks over to me.

"here" he picks me up "what are you doing" he carries me to the washroom "you can't stand and you need a shower". he set up me on the bathroom sink "stay there"

"I told you we can't shower together" I look over to him, he laughs "we're not going to shower together" I look over confused he starts the bath water. "strip" 

"no" I shake my head "I won't look" he puts his hands over his eyes "let me help you get in"-"you know I can just use magic right" he walked over to me "what's the fun in that" putting his hands on my thighs.

moving his hands to my shirt and pulling it up over my head, my necklace falling to my chest. "I don't need your help" grabbing his hands "Lilith just let me help you" he opened his eyes "fine, but closes your eyes and keep your hands to yourself"- "kinky" I laugh  "you wish" I unbutton my pants "can you help me" 

"now you want my help" he smirks putting his hands on either side of me "please Nik" he grabs my pants and finishes taking them of. he looked back at me "is that" he questioned looking at my necklace. "Yeah, I never took it off" he leans in and kisses me putting his hand on my back and head.

he puts away "sorry" resting my head on my back on the sink "than stop kissing me than" taking off my bra and underwear "how can I Lilith, your here, I HAVEN'T SEEM YOU IN YEARS AND YOU KEPT THE RING " he yelled backing away from me as the anger raised in him but also the sadness. "Nik, came here" I open my arm to him, he walks towards me I hold him "calm down, just because were not together, doesn't mean I'm leaving you".

"let's get you in the tub" picking me up and placing me in the bathtub. feeling relaxed, when the hot water touches my aching body. "what was your plan" I closed my eyes, trusting him "for what" he grabbed a cloth and started washing my body.

"what was your plan after we were married" I look over to him "what do you mean"-"were you going to turn me" I asked questioning his motives 

"I would have asked you, I wouldn't have unwilling turn you" we looked each in the eye "when" he moved to wash my hair making me face forward "the night of our wedding" I signed "and if I said no" 

"I would have made you happy for the rest of your life, like I would have promised in our vows" a tear fall from my face "I would have liked that, we could have adopted some kids" he wiped my face.