You did this

Flashback continues

They walked into a bar, thinking it was to early for him to be drinking, But thought maybe he could be having a meeting or something. they both didn't expect what they saw.

when Lilith and Elijah walked the saw Klaus making out with some blond girl, they both looked like they were enjoying themselves. Seeing this made Lilith walk out of the bar quickly in tears.

Klaus looked over only seeing her back, but still he recognized her. "Lilith" he yelled but Elijah stood in front of him. "I can't believe you brother, you go on and on about her and you do this" Elijah said seriously looking into his eyes "why" he spoken again.

"Leave" Klaus yelled at people in the bar, making everyone there run out. "you want the truth brother" Klaus yelled at his brother out of breath.

"What troubles you brother, I haven't seen you in days, I hope you weren't here all this time" Elijah asked putting aside the current problem.

Elijah looked at his younger brother, sensing that he was in pain. Klaus sat down near where his brother was standing.

"Niklaus" Elijah insisted "I'm sacred Elijah" he said as he stood up quickly. Elijah stood there unable to process what his brother said.
"Sacred of, what" Elijah said eagerly as he sapped closer to Klaus. "Her" Klaus looked at the door Lilith run out of.

"Lilith" Elijah said confused how could a young human girl scare a thousand year old vampire.

"Ever since the party, she been on my mind constantly"
Klaus looks at Elijah "I came here brother, to try and forget about her I even made out with some blond girl and all I could think about her." Klaus sat down again looking down into his hands, not completely understanding his emotions

Elijah sat next to Klaus and put his hand on his shoulder " well brother, it's sound like your in love with her". 

End of flashback

I spent most of the day looking for my brothers and their friends, even calling them wasn't working. I over heard them talking about some homecoming party the other day. I know I don't go to school but I thought they would invite me, I love a good party. as I walk to the Lockwood's I noticed there was a voicemail on my phone and deiced to open it.

"hey, Lily its Katherine I wish you picked up your phone. it would be great to heard your voice, I miss you" Lilith laughed remembering her time with Katherine "I'm sorry Lily, I know you love him, but I'm tried of running, Michael's in town. he's at the homecoming party and he plans to kill Klaus. I hope one day you can forgive me for everything" The voicemail ends.

panic raises in Lilith as she runs to the Lockwood's is the fear of the unknown.

She sees Mikael, outside holding Elena with a dagger in his hand, as Klaus stands in front of them both. Damon is there watching, it look like he just come in before Lilith.  

"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you." Klaus says trying to keep calm.

" To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one." Michael laughs and smiles widely at Klaus.

"that is where your wrong Mikael, I care and I won't leave him" Lilith said making her self known to them, but keeping her distance from Michael.

Mikael Laughs again "It is so good to see you again my dear, you know Lilith, when I meet Damon and he told me his name, I though what are the chances, he's related to my Lilith" he tries to walk in by is stopped by the barrier, remembering he can't get in, he stops and stares at Lilith.

Lilith looks at Damon "you did this, you brought him here, I told you EVERYTHING Damon" Lilith said angary with tears in her eyes.

"I wasn't expecting you here" Damon said with a horror on his face.

"you too known each other" Klaus, finally able to muster his words Looking between his father and the love of his life.

"Lilith and I spent a long six years together. Isn't that right" Michael said as he looked from Klaus to Lilith. Lilith looks back with disgust on her face as the tears fall.

"Six years I will never get back" she said though the tears. 

Michael stab Elena and she falls to the ground, she lays there bleeding out. Michael laughs and Klaus is in shock.

"well looks like you will be all alone, boy now you can't make any more hybrids and after I kill Lilith" Michael said smiling and laughing. "I won't let you" Klaus yelled.

Daman take this opportunity to stab Klaus in the stomach with the white oak dagger, but Stefan jumps on Damon and holds him down.

 Elena gets up revealing that she is Katherine. "Katherine" Michael said as she throws grenades at the hybrids.

Michael speeds towards Lilith. "but how, your not invited in" Klaus yells confused, even Damon is stocked by this.

"Well, my lovely Lilith has pissed off some witches, so they decided to help me out" Michael says as he grabs her neck and pushing her to the wall. she fights back, but to no avail.

"Well Lilith it looks like I'm going to have the pleasure of Killing you a second time my dear" Michael plunges his hand into Lilith's chest gripping around her heart and with its last beat Michael rips it out of her chest, she yells in pain and falls onto the floor.

"No" Klaus yells grabbing the stake and drives it into Michaels heart, he bursts into flames and dies.

Klaus gets up and speeds over to her "I'm going to fix you, love" moving the hair from her face "your going to be alright". Klaus gets up and so does Stefan. Klaus walk over to him. "I'm sorry for everything Stefan, Damon" Looking over at the older brother "for everything I did to you and your friends. you are free now " he said while un-compelling Stefan and walks over to Lilith and picking her up. Klaus vamp speeds away with Lilith Leaving the brothers in tears.