Unlinked

the next morning

"good morning my love" Klaus wrapped his arms tighter around Lilith breathing in her scent  "good morning" she turned around and held him back, "shall we take a shower before we start our day" Klaus smirked, Lilith smiled knowing what he meant, "fine but quickly I have to meet Thomas about a unlinking spell"

"oh I will be,  the sooner you are all unlinked, the sooner I can relax" Klaus got up from the bed, Lilith rushed over to him, "you sure were relax last night' Lilith smirked giving him a peck on the lips, laughing rushing to the shower, with Klaus following behind her.

***

the mystics Hotel

"Thomas I'm here" Lilith walks into Thomas's hotel room, and closes the door, "LILITH IS THAT YOU" Thomas yells from the other room, not coming out "yeah its me".

he  didn't answer it was quiet almost to quiet "what do you need" he finally asked, still not coming out of his room, "did you forget you asked me over for 11, so we can talk about the unlinking spell" Lilith walked over to the room door, it was locked.

"the grimoire is on the table, I will call you later" he yelled though the door, "are you alright Thomas".

"yeah, see you later" he said one last time, "bye" she said confused leaving his room, with the grimoire. "only if she knew you were more then alright" Rebekah smiled as Thomas was lifting her up august the wall. Thomas laughed "I didn't even realize its was morning", they laughed as they continued.

***

the mikselson mansion 

Klaus and Lilith were sitting in the study going thought the grimoire Thomas picked out, "anything yet" Klaus asked looking over Lilith's shoulder, "I think I found it, you meant not like it"

Klaus sighed "what is it" he hugged her back, as Lilith gives he a better view of the grimoire, "we need Finns blood and a bennet witch" Klaus closed his eyes hoping he would have to deal with Finn. "do you know where Finn is" she questioned.

"I have contacts, they can find him" Klaus opened his eyes, Lilith smiled "and I have a Bennett witch. do you need help finding Finn, I can use a locater spell"  Lilith question her smile getting bigger. "ill call Rebekah and Elijah" he smiled and he left to call them. 

Lilith had sat down as she got a call from Damon "little brother" Lilith said as she answers her phone, "big sister" he replied "Damon you called me, I'm busy, what's up" she sat back on the couch, "just wanted to know, how the unlinking spell is coming along".

 "good, were going to start soon, we just need somethings for the spell" Lilith looked at the spell, "do you need help with anything" He asked "actually yes, if you don't mind"

"what is it" he wondered "can you get bonnie to bring her abbey here, I need a bennet witch" she told him, but couldn't help but heard a women in the background, a voice she didn't recognize, "aright and what would you be doing" he asked "we just need to go get Finn for the spell"

"Finn, so Finns coming back into town"  Damon said loudly, the voice got more clear Lilith used her hearing "he's back" the voice said Lilith recognizing its a women, "yeah, we need everyone, whos linked here together" 

"aright, I'll call bonnie and head over there now" he smiled "alright Damon, thank you for this, I'll see you soon" Lilith hang up the phone, smiled walking outside.

****

the Salvatore house

Damon hung up the phone, "sage, I got to head out, stay here" Damon walked towards her, "what did your sister say about Finn" Sage worried "they have to track him down to bring him to town to unlink them all"