We do this my way

Klaus's unfinished mansion

"your brothers don't know your alive yet" Nik runs in questioning me "no, and it's going to stay that way" I lay there flipping a page in my book. It's been a over a week since the Michael thing and they still believe I'm dead.

"Love, you need to tell them" he sat down beside me on the couch, putting my feet on his lap. "No, they knew exactly what Michael did to me and they bought him here" I try to keep my calm and keep reading "their you brother's".

"they didn't care, so why should I" I yell "because their your blood and they wanted to kill me, not you" he said keeping his calm rubbing my legs to help me calm down "well they failed, can we drop it"

"for now" he looks at me, I just keeping reading. "I'm going to do anything to get my family back" he continued "just don't kill anyone please" - "If it comes down to it I will" I look up from my book.

"what happened to I'm going to try and fix everything"- "that was before Stefan took my family" he tried not to yell getting up  "well, than I'm going to help you and make sure you don't do something you're regret later" I keep my eye contact.

Nik lays back on the couch and sighs "what do you do" Lilith yells getting up and standing in front of him throwing her book at him. he doesn't answer "tell me" she gets closer and lends in keeping an angary and pissed off expression. He looks away but she grabs his face and focuses him back to her.

"I may have compelled the gilbert boy to stand in the middle of the road, so Damon and Elena will help me find Stefan" 

she gets inches from his face "uncompell him right now" - "are telling me what to do" he becomes more serious "yes" he growls

reaching into his pocket and grab his phone calling Jeremy to uncompell him "good" she backs away. Klaus get up and walks away "Nik" he turns around "we do this my way"

******

founder's hall

"That's the bridge where Elena and Jeremy's parents died in the car accident."  Damon looked at the modeled bridge. "Something is up with her, Elena, Something more than usual. You know what it is?" Ric questioning Damon since the two have gotten close. "Well I'm sure it starts with a "Stef" and ends with an "an". I'm gonna get a drink, write a check and then we're out"? Damon said sarcastically.
Damon walks around looking for a drink and comes across Klaus and the mayor.
 "Look at what the cat dragged in. Nice vest" he said to the hybrid.  "Thank you very much, good to see you, Damon. Carol and I were discussing about whether you would be the other big benefactor."  he smiles.
"What do you say Damon? Klaus has made a very generous pledge. You know how we're chomping at the bit to begin the renovation." carol questioned the Salvatore brother.

"Carol, don't take this the wrong way, but do you realize that you've been kissing the ass of an immortal hybrid who ruined your son's life?" Damon explained to carol. 

"Oh, come now. Some would say that I saved it from all that nasty full moon business. I've never had to go through it myself more than twice, to be honest, but still, I'm very sympathetic." Klaus faced Carol

"Klaus has promised to protect Tyler, Damon. And our town." Carol tells Damon "From who? His hybrids are the one the town needs protection from."

 Damon said sternly to them both. "Well, I'd have no use for them, if your brother would kindly return my family." Klaus asked nicely "Yeah, Damon why don't you be so kind and tell us where they are" 

Damon looks over his shoulder and sees Lilith. "your alive" Damon said confused "no, Damon I've been dead for years" Lilith smirk's at Damon, Klaus laughs.

Damon goes to hug her "I would do that, mate" Klaus warns Damon. Damon kneels to the ground in pain. "I did warn you" Klaus smirk's "who are you" Carol steps in front of Damon.