18 - ink time

"You can't be serious"

Harvey glared slightly at the familiar faces with a glint of michief in his eyes as he dragged Colby behind him.

"You act like you hate it when I come in. Besides, you're finally meeting him!"

Harvey briefly let go of Colby's hand to prop his chin up against the counter. His favorite tattoo artist was indeed working and knew he had made the appointment anyways but the two always fought like siblings.

"So, this is the famous pretty boy?"

Colby had laid his head to rest on Harvey's shoulder the moment he had let go of his hand and only acknowledged the other people around them when he heard the pet name.

Harvey let out a soft laugh with a roll of his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Colby had been quiet as he watched the artist work, holding Harvey's free hand and occasionally wincing in slight pain if Harvey had squeezed too tight. The other might have a few tattoos but that never meant his pain tolerance was high.

When the tattoo was done and they paid and left the shop, Colby smiled and gently admired the art. It had been a simple design but it still made him smile.

"So, what was inspiration behind this one?" Colby prompted, nudging Harvey's shoulder. Harvey blushed and shoulder-checked him back with a laugh.

"You were"

Colby stopped on the sidewalk in slight shock. He never thought someone would care about him enough to have a permanent reminder on their skin.

And yet, here Harvey stood smiling with pride as he urged Colby to move forward so they could go home together and cuddle up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Demonic Boi just posted!

@demonic.harvester - just got a new tattoo, thoughts on a tattoo tour ??

|view replies

——> xplrfan -yes yes yes yes yes

———> colybrock - INK TIME

———> carvey.sooters - fuck yeah no more blurry guessing

------------------------------------------------------------

hauxted.harvey - since Twitter hath spoken, here is some pictures of the tattoos I have now and their placements :)) all of them were done by @*insert tattoo artist here bc these are all most likely done by diff artists and I just found these on pinterest and I like them for harvey*

|liked by colbybrock and 90.7k others

View comments

**

colybrock - IS THAT A DONNIE DARKO TATTOO

>hauxted.harvey - perhaps

>colybrock - I am now even more in love with u. More than Colby

>colbybrock - sorry but that's simply impossible

>colybrock - omfg shshahah hi Colby hahaha u scared me

>xplrfan - ahahahhahaha payback coly

****

Xplrfan - now I'm really curious what ur first one was bc they all look like kinda painful placements

>hauxted.harvey - the most painful one was probably the collar bone just because it was that close to bone.

>hauxted.harvey - And I had a stick and poke as my first tat but it's faded scared up and you can't really see it. It's just of a little black heart on my left wrist

******

hauxted.norse - wtf u got a new tattoo without me >:(

>hauxted.harvey - yeah what are you gonna do? You gonna cry about it?

>hauxted.norse - perhaps

>hauxted.harvey - do it do it do it

>hauxted.norse - :,,,(

>hauxted.harvey - that's what u get bitxh >:)

------------------------------------------------------------

It was a week or so later and Harvey was streaming on twitch.

Colby had finally gone home to pack for the trip up to West Virginia, which Harvey was joining.

He had the stream genre as just chatting, mainly just packing up the last of his things while he played music and talked to an endless stream of chat. Overall it was a quiet night in the apartment if you ignored the occasional fake fight between Norse and Salem as they played Mario kart in the livingroom.

"Do any of your tattoos have meaning?" The robotic voice of the text-to-speech rang out as someone made a donation, snapping Harvey's attention away from his task of fitting a blanket into his full suitcase.

"Uhh....yeah!" Harvey could feel his face heat up and could see it going red in his reflection from the monitor. He cleared his throat as he turned his arm, pointing to the Donnie Darko tattoo on the back of his arm.

"This one was probably the first legitimate one I got and I was obsessed with horror movies back then. I got in I think two months after moving to England. I was in a weird mental place and this movie didn't quite help but it kind of gives me a reminder about shit getting better. If that makes since.."

Harvey sat back down in his chair, switing tabs briefly to skip an ad on YouTube as it was what he was using to play music softly.

"The only other one that has significant meaning is this new one."

Harvey pulled his shift collar down enough that the stream could see the top half of the ghost and he laughed as spams of 'was it for colby' started rolling through.

"Okay yeah, I get it chat I'm a simp."

Harvey rolled his eyes playfully before a comment caught his attention before any mods could delete. He tried to ignore it the best he could but it persisted.

That's the worst thing u could've done Harvey :( I mean what if you and Colby don't work out??

Taking a deep breath, Harvey leaned back to get comfortable. If he was going to shut them down he might as well boast about his boyfriend while he's at it.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Colby is my soul mate. I really love him. And we met on a ghost hunt, hence the ghost."

Harvey paused to read some the chat, seeing quite a few people freaking out or just saying 'aww'.

He smirked and relayed how Colby had been clingy and wouldn't let go of his hand even when Harvey hadn't needed a hand to squeeze.

He really didn't know what he would without Colby and all he could really hope was that nothing would ever tear them apart.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : bit of a shorter chapter but I just wanted to add Harvey's tattoos.

Also I completely forgot how much I love Donnie Darko but yeah I thinks it's a good psychological/horror movie and I may or may not get a tattoo inspired by it in the future. Who knows.

Either way hope you enjoyed :))

I do wanna warn yall I am planning on adding in the attachment(s) Sam and Colby have now (or seem to) but the timeline and videos probably won't match up so sorry bout that.