BONUS 1 - public announcements

Harvey's stream was going normal with a few moments of interuption when Colby would get clingy and they'd share a sweet moment and chat would spam.

It had just been a calm music stream, Harvey taking requests while Colby sat nearby and admired his boyfriend.

At this point they had been together for just over a year. The jealousy came and went whenever Colby had seen Harvey interact with his old roommate, but ultimately he'd remember that Wilbur had a partner and Harvey and Wilbur had moved on from each other and Colby was the one who got to hold Harvey close.

"Oh, I am so glad someone just requested a lovejoy song. I've been dying to play them since I've learned Taunt."

Colby's focus was brought back to Harvey as his eyes lit up. Colby smiled and reached out for him, pulling him onto his lap and resting his chin on Harvey's shoulder. Harvey rolled his eyes with a loving smile, turning to kiss Colby's cheek, only to have him pout and gently turn his head to kiss him properly on the lips.

--

Harvey smiled brightly when he noticed Wilbur had joined the vc he had put himself in. He usually had one open in his discord for his streams where he'd play music or just be chatting, allowing his friends to interupt or commentate as he did his own thing. Not to mention it made for plenty of great moments.

Many of those moments being reposted to tiktok or twitter.

"Harvey, stop playing my songs better than me." Came the voice just as Harvey had finished the last chord.

"Sorry, what was that? Couldn't hear you over how amazingly talented and superior I am."

There's a beat of silence and Harvey is afraid he had actually upset Wilbur before a quick text message notification flashed across his phone screen.

🌼Wilb - dont look at Twitter anytime soon. And if I were you I'd end stream soon bc somethings kinda leaked and I don't want you to be harassed about this so soon

"Babe? You okay?" Colby looked up from his spot of leaning against Harvey's legs for the last 20 or so minutes to look into his eyes.

"Huh? Oh, uh yeah. Just..zoned out a little. Uhm, I think I'm gonna end stream here, chat. It's been a day but I'll see yall later !"

With that, Harvey stopped the stream and closed out of all tabs opened in his computer.

"You're going to check Twitter aren't you?" Colby's voice causes Harvey to jump as a sheepish smile crept up on his face.

"...maybbbee"

--------------------------

Ashley just posted!

Ashley | harvbur.updates

Did I just hear this right??? Wilbur just said he had a partner that lived with him three years ago in stream and he almost dropped a name

[Video attached]

|view thread

》coly | colybrock - uhhh cool anyways here's wonderwall!
    >taylr| taylr.xplr - Stan coly for top tier contEnt

》Argo | argobargo - 🎶this🎶 is 🎶 why 🎶 I 🎶 left 🎶 twt 🎶

》Willow | treeburr - instead of being nosey, let's all appreciate Argo vibing in the corner and how we can only see the top of their head lmao

>Argo | argobargo - is it at least pretty 🥺

>Wilbur | wilbursoot - very :)

Harvey shrugged, it didn't look all th-

Harvbur is trending!

Carvey is trending!

Wilgo is trending!

Oh boy..

---

Demon Boi just posted!

simpvey | demonic.harvester - okay wtf
[Photo attached]

|128k likes / 13 retweets / 273 replies

|view thread

》 wilbur | I told you not to check Twitter 🙃

Tommy | tommyinnit - congrats on trending with both of ur boys king

》simplby | colbybrock - "carvey is trending" <3

》coly | colybrock - I'm fighting for my life out here to get u clout and this is the thanks I get???? /j

-------------

*isntagram; two days later*

Harveys.hauntings - okay, confession time since yall are nosey and I already talked to him about and he said he's fine with me posting this. Yes, Wilbur and I dated when I lived with him while i was studying abroad. We broke up when I moved back to the us and those reasons are something I'd like to keep private. All you need to know is that we ended on terms we both agreed on and we're just lucky to be friends again. I don't mind seeing "harvbur" stuff just as long as you don't tag me or Wilbur in it constantly. We both have partners that we are very happy with and to tell our partners they shouldn't be with us or some other weird shit like that is just disrespectful and it hurts. Anyways, have fun with this new info and I'm going to go take a nap with my lovely boyfriend who just walked into my room while I typed this post :))

|liked by Colbybrock and 567.2k others

|comments have been disabled for this post

--------------

A/n : hi so bonus chapters idea, would yall want me do a bonus chapter of like "fan posts"?

Like a chapter of posts that would be made by fans? Like "edits" or threads with people's favorite moments/interactions If that makes sense.

If I can figure out how to edit a video or draw faces realistically enough that is