approval and moving*

you had to move with your dad again. you were 18 almost graduating from high school when your life went on a pause. all your big plans were gone, and now you were here in the tiny room at your father's house. trying to take everything in when you simply could not.

barry knew about this, but he had back to back shifts this weekend and it was very sudden as in Friday sudden. you were no longer moving out on your own, that was a realization for awhile now but your mother was sick of you. you were sick of you at this point so you left. you didn't know for how long, you didn't even bring most of your things. you called barry and he couldn't pick up. you snapped him and told him what was going on and he mentioned that he'd drop everything in a drop a hat if you needed him. you told him to just come over when he had the chance.

you didn't have a serious relationship before barry, and when you started dating every single older sibling, all four, were intrigued. they wanted to know who this guy was and was he good enough for my little sister. your oldest brother just thought he was a douche so he passed. your other brother thought he was okay because he could hold a conversation. your sister thought he was good for you because he made you happy. your other other brother was a little more tough, the two of you had been close growing up, and he didn't want to let someone asshole walk into your life. but barry passed when he stayed the night-your dad was at work and you all smoked pot together and just hung out. that brother and barry got into a deep conversation about something you don't quite remember, you were just enjoying barry's presence as you laid in his lap. then barry helped your room and the two of you fell asleep after some sloppily sleepy making out.

both of the brothers you lived with approved and then it was time for the parent check. it was the weekday, the weekend had passed because barry had been working, so you brought him out to eat with your mom and step-dad. barry managed to impress both of them and you had apologized before to him about how awful they could be at times. barry saw through them as you did, but he was kind. he knew how important family was to you, and he didn't want to be the one to burn any bridges, if you were to cut someone off he'd stand by you and defend you but you were currently between a rock and a hard place and you decided to be the mediator.

now you were in your room at your dads, trying to just process everything. barry was supposed to come over after he worked, he was worried about you. barry came in and kinda snuck into your room. even though you were of age, it was hard for your dad to wrap his head around the fact that you were 18 and had a boyfriend. you were the baby. you were in bed, tossing and turning. when he opened the door the room was dark besides the candle in the corner of the room. he slowly closed the door, and put his stuff down before slipping off your shoes and getting into the tiny bed with you. you were the one closest to the wall and he was facing you as you faced him. his hand came to your waist and moved up and down from your hip and back until you moved forward to rest your head into his chest.

barry held you for the longest time, before he whispered about letting someone else take his shift tomorrow because he felt like he needed some time with you. you leaned up to softly kiss him before he leaned over to turn on your tv. he turned on family guy and you moved your lips to his shoulder and neck leaving soft kisses before he turned his head and caught your lips with his.

you moaned softly into his lips, and he moved closer to you. the two of you moved, barry laying completely on his back against your spider-man squish mellow and your baby blankie you still slept with. you grabbed the blankie and tossed it on a pile of stuff before going back to softly kiss his lips with cupping his cheeks. you moved your hips subtly against his and he tried not to groan into your lips as his hands went to your waist, helping you with the movements. you stripped off your pajama bottoms, no panties underneath and barry groaned softly before pulling his shirt off his head and pulling you back to him. barry's lips moved with your, his tongue playing with your lips before slipping past your lips and intertwining with yours. you moved your mouth to his neck, sucking and nibbling while his hand moved down to your core. you were ready for him to touch you, he found you were wet but not wet enough yet.

he decided to circle your clit and rub in tight circles after awhile of doing that, and your lips moving together his fingers moved down to your entrance and dipped inside to feel his fingers get coated with arousal. barry groaned softly before dipping his fingers back into you and dragging it along your clit before moving a finger inside you. you grunted before moving back and undoing his belt buckle. you eyes were filed with lust as you finally got it off and tugged his jeans down his legs. you slipped them off of him and grabbed his underwear and putting aside for later while his hands came down to your hips and felt his way up your stomach before slipping your shirt off your body. you bit your lip as his hands starting to palm at your tits. you moved closer, sitting on his lap and kissing his lips. barry reached over into your bedside table and grabbed out a condom. you grasped him in your hand to make sure he was hard enough. your hand dragged up and down his length as your mouth swallowed his moans. barry almost swatted your hand and grabbed the condom. you watch him role down the latex on his cock before moving over his lap once more and cupping his cheeks to kiss him lustfully.

the two of you kissed for a little while until you had enough and brought his cock to your pussy. as he started to enter you, moans threatened to pour out of your mouth, but barry attacked your mouth with his to ensure the two of you wouldn't be heard. you whimpered and panted and clenched as you took him. then you gripped his shoulders and started rocking your hips against him as your eyes blurred into pleasure. this was your favorite position, you liked having control and this angle always gave you a good orgasm, the only thing you didn't like was the fact that your thighs and legs would ache, but by the time you did you chasing your orgasm, and if barry didn't come he'd flip you on your back and fuck you until he did, which usually resulted in you coming again. and it went like this...

you grabbed on to the headboard as you started moving up and down on him rather than rocking your hips. he hit the sweet spot in you and you grabbed one of his hands and put it on your breast the other one was on your ass. you kept one hand at your mouth as you continued to move. when you started feeling the wetness coat him you moved a hand to clit and start massaging again but you were struggling so barry removed the hand on your tit to your clit as you held on to him and kept bouncing. barry swallowed and moving his hips against yours as your first orgasm shook through you. 'god i missed you' barry thought as you pulled off of him, shaking from your orgasm as you laid down and he moved up. you moved your legs for him and he got between them and started to softly kiss your lips again. you hummed into his lips and murmured against his lips about how much you loved him which strung him along.

barry felt his cock pulse as you whispered those little words to him and sucked on lip and then his neck. he gave in and slipped back inside you. you gasped and your back arched. but fuck did it feel so fucking good as he started moving in and out of you. you moved your hips with his that had been going literally insane. he plowed into holding on to one of your legs as you held on to the headboard so it wouldn't slam against the wall. barry crashed into your neck as his orgasm neared and your hand landing on your clit and rubbed in tight circles as he kept thrusting into you. you clenched hard around him and shook convulsed as your orgasm ran through you and he moaned into your neck as he came into the condom.

barry stayed there for just a moment before pulling out of you. you giggled and kiss his lips before scooting off the bed. you grabbed on to his thigh as your thighs wobbled a bit. barry took off the condom and you kissed his lips before grabbing your shirt and running to depose of the condom under some toilet paper and junk in the wastebasket before peeing and coming back in. barry had slipped on his boxers and moved under the covers and moved to the wall. you crawled in and laid on his chest. barry ran his fingers up and down your back as you wrapped a leg around his torso. barry murmured how much he loved you, and you replied that he'd meet your grandpa tomorrow because the group of you were going out for lunch.