brother's stigma*

barry grunted as he finally thrust into you, the two of you had been going at it for a little awhile. you moaned as you wrapped your legs around his waist, and he stared at you as he pushed all the way in. your breath was shaking as he started to move in and out of you. you were soaked around him, and he continued to move with you. the two of you were wrapped up in each other, and barry was relentless. the two of you started sweet before barry had the headboard banging up against the wall, the whimpers and moans pouring out your mouth like a sweet melody.the two of you rarely got too loud over at your place. someone was always home, but as your brother's and dad were gone. the two of you were ruthless.barry got to fuck you as the both of you wanted. you would do about anything to hear his grunts and moans echoing off the walls of your room. your hand slipped into his hair as his thrusts became relentless as he pounded into your g-spot.the front door opened and closed as the two of your brother's walked into the house with Taco Bell. they noticed as they walked in that it was eerily silent. they usually heard murmurs of the two of you talking as they noticed the both of your cars here. the obvious didn't flicker in their mind. one of your brother's headed back to your room.you moaned into barry's neck as you came around his cock, and he sloppily kissed you as he trembled and finally came. that's when there were a few knocks on the door before the door was opened. you shrieked as barry shielded you from the intruder."what the fuck!" you screamed."oh my fucking god." your brother said, before slamming the door shut and covering his eyes. his girlfriend came over, curious and confused."what's wrong?" she asked, as he stared over at her."they were having sex." your brother murmured."didn't you knock?" she questioned."yeah but-." he started as you had quickly had gotten dressed and stormed out of your room."but what?" you said, angrily."y/n-i'm sorry." he replied."i've been an adult for how long? i've had a boyfriend for how fucking long?!" you shouted as he got scared. he rarely got scared by anything, but the anger radiating off of you spooked him. barry came hustling out moments later.you were the baby of the family, and in your brother's defense, he never thought that would happen. you were the little girl that played with her dollies and was overly sensitive. you weren't having sex with your boyfriend ever."i just didn't think-." he tried."how many times have i knocked on the both of your doors and given you that privacy, huh?" you asked, pissed off as barry wrapped his arms around your waist."hey." he murmured as you shook your head."i'm tired of not being treated like a god-damn adult by you!" you shouted."i'm fucking sorry!" he shouted back."you know what-." you started. "I want a lock on my door.""yeah we'll do that." your other brother pitched in. you glared at both of them before snatching one of the taco bags and dragging barry off to your room."she took our tacos." your brother's girlfriend squeaked."um yeah." your brother replied as awkward silence settled over the group.you giggled as you sat on your bed and barry closed the door. the two of you started eating your tacos as barry glanced over at you. barry smiled at you, as you looked at him. "they deserved it." you murmured."sure baby." barry replied, kissing your forehead as you handed him a taco."they looked scared shitless." you giggled.