birthday girl*

you would never admit to anyone, but you loved attention. especially on your birthday. you had made it clear that you were going to avoid your mom for your birthday, you would see her briefly because she had a history of making your birthday about herself. barry kept asking little questions about what you wanted for your birthday and what you wanted to do. you kept telling him that your birthday wasn't a big deal, but your father and brother's knew that wasn't true and let barry in on the secret. you were never the type to actively demand for attention, but you always wanted it. barry knew this with your cuddles, and clinging hands. he never minded it because he loved giving you attention, and he enjoyed receiving the love from you.

barry knew that this day meant a lot to you, as it did to everyone. it was a time that your family came together for you. it was a day that the broken family and friends finally sat in a room together. you got to enjoy all of your family at once. he wanted to do everything to make it a good day for you. barry knew you loved to party, so he invited loads of her friends over to his apartment. harry had taken up decorations and everything, he knew how much it meant for barry.

barry had informed your family of the surprise party planned for you. you expected a quiet night with your boyfriend, most likely full of kisses and some hot sex. barry picked you up from your dad's and the two of you headed over to his apartment. when you got to his apartment, you didn't expect a apartment full of your friends. barry felt his heart flutter as you smiled hugely at everyone. you turned to barry and gave him a look of fondness before going to greet everyone.

you had made your rounds and even stopped to hug harry, he had chosen the right pizza this time. barry couldn't keep his eyes off of you as you spoke to your friends and offered them food and drinks. barry sat on the side with harry, and they spoke about random things before barry started talking about you.

"I just wanted to do something really nice for her. I love her so much, and I wanted to show her that I would do anything for her." barry confessed to harry as they stood next to each other with beer's in their hands.

"I'm sure she knows you love her, the two of you never stop trying to prove it to each other." harry replied as barry gave him a look before smiling.

"you're saying some good about her, hmm? it's like she's a great girl or somethin." barry said, smiling to himself as harry rolled his eyes.

"it's her birthday, it's the least i could do." harry replied, as you eyed barry after finishing up greeting the last of your guests before sauntering over to him with a beaming smile. you practically pounced on him as you got close enough.

"you are so perfect." you murmured as you hugged him closely. "i'm perfect perfect boy." you whispered in his ear before moving back to cup his cheeks. you laughed with joy as he looked into your eyes with a bashful smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around you. "what did i do to deserve you, bar?" you asked.

"that's enough." barry said, a light blush coming over his cheeks, and you shook your head with a smile on your face.

"no it's not." you replied, giggling. "i seriously love you so much, you're so precious to me. you treat me like a queen. it's not only this, it's everything you do for me. you are my rock, my love, my everything. i dunno how i deserve you." you murmured to him, his eyes went from your lips to your eyes as you spoke, listening to every word as he usually did.

anyone could see the stars dancing in your eyes as you spoke to him, barry couldn't help the harsh beating in his chest as his love for you filled his heart. barry was overly ecstatic that you were so gleeful over this, the way you were sugaring him up just made him melt.

"you are one to talk, sweetheart." barry replied, leaning in to softly kiss your lips. you giggled, blushing, before hugging him close to your chest. barry soaked in the affection. by the time everyone left, you were definitely ready to pounce on your boyfriend.