barry and y/n get back together*

you were almost thankful that you and barry reunited a week before your vacation was over. it gave the two of you time to resettle before going back to reality. plus, the two of you wanted to keep the fact that you were back together a secret, for now. it was a cat and mouse game of stolen kisses and flirtious smiles. when you were together the two of you would be in your own little world, no one else knew and there was a thrill in that. But it truly started that night, sneaking up to your room and barry latching on to you with his hands on your hips. Your arms around his neck, leaning into him. Barry lovingly kisses your lips as you hum threading your fingers through his hair, pulling his face into your lips. His hands tighten at your hips, indulging in the kiss and not wanting to come up for air. 

"Um I." you stuttered, your face flushed as you try to create some space to breath. Barry moves his lips to your neck, as you started to forget what you were going to say. His lips come back to your clashing in a harsh kiss. barry's hands run down the length of your abdomen brushing against the side of your breasts to the edge of your hip. "I feel like your trying to seduce me."

"Maybe." barry mumbled, against your lips as you giggled. "I want you, y/n." His knee came up between your legs, as his lips capture yours, then paused before his knee made contact with your core. "This okay, baby?"

"Yes." You hummed. Barry rubs his knee against your center, as his hands trail down your back, his lips linger on yours. "Barry." You breathed out, your eyes clenching shut. 

"Yes?"

"D-don't stop." His hands come up to your face as you balance against his lips with your feet on the floor. He gathered you in his arms moving back into your bed. You pulled your shirt off as you lay back on the bed watching barry strip his shirt off. He leans forward his lustful blue eyes making your stomach tremble. He took his time gathering the material of your leggings in his hands before tugging them down. 

"Turn around." barry asked as you met his gaze that was lingering on your body, making you blush harder, but as he said, you follow his directions turning on to your stomach and sticking your ass in the air.  "Fuck." he cursed, his hands going to your ass feeling you up and out, until his hands went to envelope the soft skin of your tummy. barry grabbed you as he kissed your skin, your arm and then your shoulder. "So fuckin beautiful."

"Make me feel good." You begged. 

"I can make you feel good, love." Barry parroted, his hands moving to the curve of your ass, his fingers dragging over your folds before sinking inside of your soaked core. "so wet for me." his delved his second finger into you, making you pant out a breath as his thumb met your pulsing clit. You arch your back for him, his other hand coming around to hold you close, feeling his erection against your back. His lips drag against your neck as his hand pumps his fingers in and out of you with fervor. Your head drops as he presses into that particular spot that makes your toes curl. 

Then it happened another time, the two of you sneaking off into the bathroom in the middle of a bonfire night, he was quick as he unbuckled his belt and lifted you on to the bathroom counter before filling you up and making you moan out into his mouth. your arms would wrap around his neck smashing your lips together breathing the same air as he thrusted in and out of you like the two of you were a ticking time bomb. 

but then it was harder to keep it a secret, because the urge to kiss barry in front of everyone came over you one dinner. you clunched his fingers under the table, and you thought of the million reasons why hiding this relationship was wrong because barry wasn't some dirty secret, you still loved him and now that pain that had been etching in your heart was gone as he filled the missing hole. 

it was easy to convince him otherwise, especially with tears in your eyes as you apologized admately for wanting to hide him, in how that could've made him feel. he had reached forward, cupping your head in your hands and telling you that everything was going to be okay, that he wasn't mad at you, and he was just having fun with you and that's okay to do, especially because he loved you and he knew that you felt the same. it made you cry even harder because your an emotional wreck and you were scared that you had messed everything up but in reality everything was finally making sense because you and barry got back together. for real this time.