13

Filming had concluded.

Chan and Minho were still close, just not as close. Seonghwa and Minho seemed to grow closer than before.

Sadly, Hyunjin, Jisung, and Felix broke up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just kidding, they got engaged. They also publicly announced that they are in fact in a relationship, there was speculation about it. They simply confirmed it.

How?

They did a Hyuna and Dawn. Posting pictures of there couple rings and captioned it with a 'happy seven years to my lovers/boyfriends/babies'. You can guess who put what.

Minho wasn't over Chan and that was obvious.

"Why are we even going to this..." Minho muttered.

"Because 'Unexpected' was nominated in a few categories and you and Chan were nominated for best on screen couple." Jisung said.

"It has only been out for two months I don't see how it got nominated for four categories. I understand the whole on screen couple though." Hyunjin said.

"Ugh, sometimes I dislike award shows..." Minho sighed.

"Isn't Seonghwa your date?" Felix asked.

Minho smiled.

"Yeah, he is. I think he was nominated for a Category as well." Minho stated.

"See it will be fun." Chaeyoung said fixing her dress.

"We should go before we are late." Mina mentioned.

"Yes, to the limos." Hyunjin nodded.

"See you guys later!" Minho said running off.

Red carpets not Minhos favourite thing.

"You'll be fine. I will be right here by your side." Seonghwa squeezed Minhos hand lightly.

Minho looked over and nodded.

"Wait before we walk out." Minho stopped Seonghwa.

Seonghwa tilted his head.

Minho stepped on his tiptoes for a moment and kissed the male.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend." Minho answered.

Seonghwa smiled widely and kissed Minho deeply.

"Let's go, shall we." Seonghwa stated.

"We shall."

The two walked out Seonghwas arm wrapped around Minhos waist and a giant smile plastered on both of their faces.

Whispers erupted between reporters.

Jisung, Felix, and Hyunjin walked out shortly after.

Felix was standing in the middle of his boyfriends, both of them had a arm around his waist. One of them getting lower than his waist.

Felix swatted Jisungs hand that was now resting on his bum.

"I love you, but we are in public hand off the goods." Felix stated.

Jisung snickered.

Hyunjin leaned down slightly and Jisung turned kissing Felixs cheeks causing the male to smile and laugh at his boyfriends silliness.

Chaeyoung and Mina walked hand and hand on carpet. Stopping so photographers could take pictures of them.

One by one, two by two, three by three the venue filled.