2

The day of filming.

   They were shooting part of the first episode.

    They were doing it a bit different  than usual. They gave the cast the script for the first episode and once they were done with the first episode, they would give the script for the second episode.

   Chaeyoung was playing a character named Daeun. Minhos is playing a character named ironically Minho. Chans character was named Eun.

   "First day of filming how are we?" Felix beamed walking on set.

    Minho was half asleep still, he ended up staying up a bit late helping Chaeyoung with the script.

   "I hate you so so much chae..." Minho muttered to the girl who was wired on several coffees.

   "Love you too." Chae beamed.

   "He hasn't had his morning fix yet has he?" Hyunjin asked.

  "Nope, I had to drag him out of bed and then he fell asleep in the car." Chaeyoung said.

   "We need to get to hair and make-up." Tzuyu said.

   Felix cursed and sighed.

   "I brought coffee!" Chan said entering the room.

    Minhos eyes shot open and he made grabby hands towards the coffee Chan was holding.

  "You have no idea how much I love you in this moment." Minho muttered as Chan handed him an americano.

  Chan chuckled and patted the youngers head.

   "Anyone else want coffee?" Chan asked.

  "Nope. I have had 5 cups any more I will bounce off the walls." Chaeyoung said.

  "I'll take some." Felix said.

  "No, he does not need coffee, he had 6 cups before we got here and he was up before me, so I don't know how much coffee has actually had." Hyunjin said.

   "Busted." Lisa laughed grabbing a coffee.

  Tzuyu grabbed one as well, so did Karina and a few others.

  "Here you can have the extra one, you look dead." Chan said with a small laugh.

  "Bless you honestly." Minho said.

   Chan smiled.

  "Guys, hair and make-up." One of the staff told them.

   "Okay, unnie!" Lisa beamed.

   "Lisa you are with me today." She said.

  Lisa smiled a bit wider and nodded.

   "Bye guys, see you in center ring." Lisa ran off with a wave.

   "See you guys out there." Hyunjin and Felix said walking off together.

    Soon enough it was only Chan and Minho in the common room.

   "Okay, I think I should be good for a few hours." Minho sighed standing up.

   "How late did you stay up?"Chan asked walking with Minho.

   "Chaeyoung didn't start reading the script until yesterday and I promised to help her so we both stayed up pretty late." Minho explained.

  "How is she not tired like you?"

  "Chaeyoung is like that Energizer bunny she never runs out of energy and when she does run out of energy she drinks coffee and she is back at full energy." Minho sighed sitting I. The chair that was set next to Chans and Chaeyoungs.