12

"Want some sweet bread?" Magiting asked Seonghwa.

"Yes, please." Seonghwa smiled.

The man opened the container and let Seonghwa grab one.

"Thank you."

Minhos grandfather nodded.

"Do you like my grandson?"

Seonghwas eyes widened and so did Chans who was sitting in his seat on his phone.

"Oh, uhm.. Yeah, I mean he is really nice to work with." Seonghwa stated.

"Not in that way."

"In the other way right.. uhm, kind of. I mean he is incredible in everyway he has a very nice smile and amazing personality. He seems cold, but he is actually really soft, especially when it comes to his family, friends, and cats." Seonghwa smiled.

"What are his cats names and how many does he have?"

"Three and their names are Soonie, Doongie, and Dori. Soonie is the oldest and Dori is the youngest." Seonghwa answered.

The man hummed.

Minho came back out in the same clothes he was wearing yesterday.

"I am ready to film!" He beamed.

"Go get on set, I think they are only waiting for you." Seonghwa stated.

Minho nodded.

"Lolo, do you want to go over there? There is a couch you can sit on whilst you watch." Minho said.

He nodded and held out his hand and Seonghwa was quick to help him.

Chan simply watched and followed so he could watch as well.

Minho went onto the set and sat back where he was yesterday, putting his head on his knees.

Minho took a deep breath letting his eyes well with tears.

The buzz was heard and they were off.

"Min? Minho?!" Hyunjin voice called out.

"Go away Jae." Minho said.

Hyunjin entered the room.

"Hey, hey, what happened?" Hyunjin crouched down to Minhos height.

Minho shook his head.

"Min, please talk to me. I just saw Eun run out of the house he looked like he was about to cry." Hyunjin said.

Minho lifted his head and looked at Hyunjin.

"...he knows... he knows everything... about why Mei and I broke up, about my feeling, about all of it.. I did-didn't mean for him to know all of it, but...but I couldn't stop myself from letting everything out... especially since..." Minho trailed off.

"Since what?"

"He kissed me..." Minho whispered his voice broken.

"What about Daeun? The engagement.? Is it off? Is he not with her anymore?" Hyunjin asked.

"They are still getting married... but I messed up... Jae... I messed I up..." Minho muttered.

"What do you mean? How did you mess up?"

"I practically told him that I wished we never met.." Minho whispered. The tears were real now.

"Did you mean it?" Hyunjin asked.

"No, but I doubt he'll talk to me... I messed up. I ruined everything... I just wish I didn't fall for him." Minho cried.

Hyunjin pulled the male into a hug.