25

"Hey, sorry I was on a call with Lix." Minho said as soon and Chan answered.

   "It is fine... So about your show?"

   "Oh, yeah. There isn't much to honestly say about it. It is one of those classic fanfic tropes with an exchange student, just a little bit more on the mature side of things." Minho told him.

   Chan's jaw tensed.

   "Mature?" He questioned.

   "Uhh, yeah... The show is a bit mature." 

      "How mature is a bit mature, love?"

    Minho's body physically reacted to just one question.

   It did not help that it seemed that Chan's voice seemed to drop a whole octave and his accent seemed to get thicker towards the end of the sentence.

    Taking a deep breath, Minho tried to calm his racing thoughts and heart.

  "I... Uh... It..."

   Minho mentally cursed, at how Chan could easily turn him into a stammering mess over the phone nonetheless.

      "You okay, darling?" Chan asked.

   He knew very well the effect that he had on Minho.

   It was a simple accident that he discovered the small effect he had on the younger male.

     During the filming of 'Unexpected', him and Felix were playing around and talking in English.

   Hyunjin asked Chan to do a line from 'High Rise'. To say the least, Chan was pleasantly surprised by Minho's reaction.

     "You can't just do that..." Minho muttered.

    Chan swiped his tongue over his bottom lip. 

    "Do what, love?" Chan chuckled.

  He could hear Minho take a deep breath.

  "You were with Felix... You already know why types of scenes there is..." Minho stated.

    "How would you know I was there?"

    "When you called me the first time I heard Hyunjin and Jisung. You know full well what types of scenes I am doing."

    "Yes, I do." 

  "Then why ask?"

    "I wanted to see if you would tell me." Chan said.

  "Why would it matter if I told you.?" Minho asked.

    Chan laughed a little as if Minho had said something humourous.

   "You aren't daft Minho. You know full well I like you."

   Minho suspected that Chan liked him, but hearing the older man say it was completely different.

    "You were with Seungmin.. you do realise how problematic this is right? You were with him and for who knows how long thinking of me.

  Christopher for all I know, you could ask me to be your boyfriend and I could say yes, but in the drop of a hat you could fall for someone and-and I will be the one with a broken heart."

    "Don't... Don't say that..." Chan muttered.

  "Chris.. even if you were to ask I have to say no... I made a promise to myself and to others that I wouldn't have another relationship with another co-star." Minho stated.

   "Another?"

   Minho sighed and shook his head even if Chan couldn't see him.

  "I... I have to go. I have an early day tomorrow." Minho muttered hanging up before Chan could even answer.

    Chan pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at it a little frustrated.

  Tossing his phone to the side, he groaned and ran his hand through his hair tugging at it slightly.

   What did he mean by another?

   -

   This was just a short chapter to I guess set a base for further chapters.