23

This is a sweet and short Hyunsunglix chapter.

    "We'll miss you." Jisung said hugging Minho.

    Felix joined in on the hug.

   "I'll be back in a three months for the premiere." Minho said with a chuckle.

   "They know, they just are over dramatic." Hyunjin said.

  Hyunjin's small fiancés looked at him with a face of 'really'.

   "You started to whine last night because Ji and I were taking a shower and you wanted cuddles, we asked you to join us, but you said no." Felix stated

    Hyunjin clicked his tongue.

   "You're really not going to call him?" Chaeyoung asked.

   "No... It would be a bad idea. I think it is best that I just leave." Minho told her.

    "All passengers on flight C0903 this is the ten minute warning before the gates close."

   A/n: I have never been on a plane sooo... Yeah, I don't know how it is done.

   "That is my cue to leave. I'll call you guys when I land." Minho gave them all one last hug.

   They all waved him off with smiles.

   -

   "... he's gone...?" The male questioned.

  "Yeah... He left early this morning." Hyunjin said.

    "Why... Why didn't he tell me or... I don't know call me?" Chan asked.

    "He is doing what he needs to do for himself." Jisung stated a little harsh.

    To be fair, neither Jisung and Felix were too happy with Chan. They felt as if to Chan it was all a game, especially since Chan has a boyfriend.

    "What does that mean?" Chan asked.

  "It means that he has a lot of stuff going on and right now he just needs to be elsewhere." Felix said.

   "Why didn't he tell me though? I am his friend as well." Chan asked.

    "The only people he told were: Chaeyoung, Mina, Hyunjin, myself, and Jisung. He didn't let anyone outside of close friends and family know. Yes, you are his friend, but he had his reasons for not telling anyone besides is so just drop it!" Felix huffed, getting up and leaving.

   "Did I do something wrong?" Chan asked.

  "I don't think so... At least not recently... Felix has been a bit emotional lately..." Hyunjin said.

   "We are going to the doctor tomorrow morning to see if he is okay." Jisung said.

    Chan nodded.

   He was still upset about the whole Minho thing.

   -

   "Felix, you need to get up, baby." Hyunjin said tugging the small males arm.

    "I want to sleep." Felix muttered.

  "Love, you have a doctor's appointment today." Jisung stated.

  "Cheetos and pickles, that is my price." Felix said.

    "Fine." Hyunjin huffed.

    Thirty minutes later they finally got Felix out of bed and into the car.