26

~Final chapter~

     The month had passed like nothing and now Victor and Minho were on a private jet on their way to Seoul's for the premiere of The movie.

   There had been few and in between moments where Minho and Chan spoke. Which to be honest did take a small toll on both of them.

    Perhaps, Minho underestimated his feelings for Chan, but just wouldn't admit it.

   Chan also underestimated his feelings for Minho. He figured that with the youngers rejection he would be able to very easily get over him, but that was not the case.

   He also might have looked into Minhos dating background and he completely understood why Minho was Wary of dating.

    Was it wrong? Yes, very. However, he might have also asked Eden why exactly Minho was Wary of dating before he took a little looksy and they confirmed that infact something had happened between Minho and a former co-star he used to date and that was why Minho hadn't been with anyone for three years.

    "You confessed to him?" Felix asked.

   Chan nodded.

   "And he rejected you?." Hyunjin asked.

   "Precisely." Chan replied.

    "And now you have to see him at the premiere of this movie that you wrote, help produce and stared in.?" Jisung asked.

   "That seems about right." Chan said.

    "You're screwed." Hyunjin deadpanned.

    Felix hit Hyunjin's arm lightly and scoffed.

  "You aren't screwed... I think though you should make it clear to him that, yeah you did have some sort of feelings for him during your relationship with Seungmin, but you do truly love him and that you did not use your feelings for him as an out for your relationship with Seungmin.

  Also, it might be a little helpful to bring up that the break up was mutual and that Seungmin is dating someone else now." Felix explained.

   Chan looked absolutely confused.

  "Seungmin is with someone else?" Chan asked.

  "We...we thought you knew... Seungmin and Jeongin got together like a week after you guys broke it off..." Jisung said.

   "You didn't know?" Hyunjin asked.

  "No... I mean... Seungmin and I haven't necessarily spoken since the break up. It is his life, he can do as he pleases." Chan stated.

    The three males nodded.

    ~

    Hours passed and now Chan was on his way to the premiere. Getting out of the limo he could see some of the cast already on the red carpet and the cameras flashing to capture pictures of them.

     Taking a deep breath he started to walk over there the cameras already pointed to him to capture his photo.

    Stopping and he put his hands in his pockets and let the reporters take pictures.

     However his focus shifted from the cameras flashing in front of him, to his side where Minho and Victor had just entered.

      Minho was perfect in Chan's opinion. He was wearing a purple silk shirt with black pant and a beret. Chan could say with some kind of certainty that his outfit was inspired by Hotel Del Luna.

   The two of them had watched it many times together in the process of filming.

    Finally snapping from his daze of looking at Minho, he gave the cameras one last smile before turning and heading into the building.