20

This was supposed to be short ending around chapter 12, but hey it is chapter 20. I don't really care, because I like writing this a lot.  AnygAys, onwards to thy story.

-

  All Chan could think about were Minhos words and it had been a few days. In a matter of months, the younger would leave Seoul for a whole year.

    One year...

   But maybe it was a good thing. He would be able to try and get over Minho and he would be able to also mend his relationship with Seungmin his boyfriend.

    So in all reality it might be a good thing.

     Chan had also come to learn that Eden apparently extended her trip to help Minho pack and stuff.

   Felix, Hyunjin, and Jisung fixed everything with their relationship and now they were back on the marriage path. Minho also told Felix about the whole family thing.

   Felix was upset for a little, but he realized that there was no point in being upset as Minho too was left.

     However, right now. Right now they were on set. Eden decided that she wanted to join Minho in his work for the first time.

    Currently, her, Chan, and Minho were talking about her girlfriend.

   "Look, Sunni all I am saying is that you should cut her some slack." Minho stated.

    "Another girl was flirting with her and she didn't do anything. I am supposed to cut her slack?" Eden questioned.

  "Prehaps talking to her about it would be a good idea. There is a possibility that she thought it was just the girls being nice and not flirting." Chan said.

   "That is true she can be a bit dense." Minho agreed.

   "Rude." Eden muttered.

   "Well, I went to high school with the girl. Last time I saw her was at Christmas and we didn't talk much. So basically all I know about Magnolia, is her name, her birthday, and the fact that she is six foot one." Minho stated.

    "Wait, how old is she? If She went to school with you she has to be around our age, no? Eden was born the same year as Hyunsunglix and Seungmin." Chan questioned.

   "She was born in 98, she is the same age and me but older by a few months." 

  "Wait, so you are dating a friend of Minh from highschool?" Chan questioned Eden.

  "Yep, don't give me that look. Your dating someone who is the same age when your half way to fifty." Eden huffed.

   "Yeah, but isn't it weird considering she was friends with your brother?"

   "Not really, I am the one who set them up." Minho shrugged.

   Eden nodded in agreement.

    "Okay, well I say you talk to her." Chan shrugged.

    "I guess I will talk to her when I get back home." Eden sighed.

    "I never asked, but Eden you said you don't live here or in the Philippines with your parents, where do you live.?" Chan asked.

    "Well, up until three months ago I lived in Japan, but I only lived there for school. Three months ago I finished school and I moved to the UK to live with Magnolia who is currently finishing school." Eden explained.

    "She is helping me look for a place to rent while I stay there for a year." Minho said.

    Chan nodded.

    "You guys ready for filming?" A staff asked.

     "Yeah." Minho nodded standing up.

     Hours of filming later they finished and Minho was exhausted.

   "Do you guys want a ride home?" Chan asked.

    "Sure." Eden answered before Minho.

   Minho groaned and followed they out to Chan's car. Eden sat in the back and Minho sat in the front.

    There was tension. Lots and lots of tension. Eden was shifting uncomfortably in the backseat.

      "So, Chan how is Seungmin?" Minho asked.

   "He is busy with modeling." Chan answered.

   Minho nodded.

    "Chan, the movie is really good from what I've seen." Eden said.

    "Thanks.. it is one of those cliché troupes, but I really like it." Chan said.

  "I have seen this trope in fanfics a lot. It is always cute and sometimes smutty, always interesting." Eden stated.

   Minho and Chan fifty shades red.

   The car stopped in front of Minhos house.

   The younger male said a quick thank you and left the car. His sister giggling and following after.

"Bye, Chan." Eden waved.

   Chan waved a little as well and drove off.

  "Really Eden? You had to mention that?" Minho huffed.

  "Hehe, yes I did you guys are as red as tomatoes." Eden giggled skipping off.

  Minho rolled his eyes and followed the younger.

  Tomorrow is going to be so awkward.