prologue

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Quackity stared at Adrianna in disbelief. He could not believe what he was hearing. He tried to find the reason as to why the girl he loved the most was saying those horrible and heartbreaking words to him.

"Why?" He asked desperately. She merely shook her head, "I don't have a reason Alex-" "You must have a damn reason because for all I know I have done everything to make you happy. Everything Anna! What could I have done wrong?!" he asked as tears started to appear in his eyes.

"Anna please. What did I do wrong?" he begged. Adrianna just shook her head, "I'm so sorry Alex." She whispered.

He looked at her in confusion and then it dawned to him, "I did everything and you weren't satisfied?" he asked in disbelief.

Adrianna couldn't even look at him making him scoff. "The life you imagine will be the one I could give you." Quackity said as he shook his head.

"I'm so sorry Alex-" "Sorry won't cut it." he cut her off with a scoff. She shut her mouth and moved back.

She had never heard Alex yell in anger before. He was always a silent angry person but he was seething, fuming. She didn't know if he was angry at her or what but what she did know was Alex was very angry that he looked like he was gonna kill someone.

But in reality, he was angry at himself. He started to doubt himself, he didn't know what to think. He was feeling betrayed, heartbroken and angry.

"Who is it?" he finally asked. He didn't care if it would break his heart more he just had to know who was better than him in his eyes.

Who greater than him and who was willing enough to make a girl who was in a relationship fall for him. "I won't ask again Adrianna." He said as he clenched his jaw.

Alex saw the way Anna cringed at her full name. She knew he doesn't just call her by her name unless he was truly upset.

"Who the hell is he?" he asked again. She didn't budge and he sighed, running a hand through his hair and shaking his head. "Please. Just tell me now. Please." He begged.

Adrianna looked at him. Full regret and guilt plastered on her face. "Frederick..." he trailed.

The name smashed Alex's heart straight to the ground. He was in disbelief, he scoffed and tears started to uncontrollably stream down his face.

"Of course. Fred, of fucking course!" he yelled making her flinch. "I'm so sorry Alex-" he raised his hand, cutting him off.

"No need. I don't need your apology. Just make sure that my best friend takes fucking good care of you, which I am sure he already does."

"Alex-" "You wouldn't even have a thought to be with him if you truly loved me. You played me Adrianna." He said before walking away.

Leaving Anna alone in the road as she watched Quackity walk away from her with a broken heart.