8. fred

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

INSTAGRAM!

quackity posted an IG story!

A break from best man duties for some lunch with @fredster

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Quackity hummed as he wiped his mouth. He had been all around the wedding area of LA with Fred. It was awkward at first when Anna left them together but Alex didn't want to be awkward so he cracked a joke making Fred feel less tense around him.

After getting fitted for his suit and helping Fred with the cupcakes, Fred decided to have lunch. "So, its gonna be here? Not at home?" Alex asked.

Fred nodded, "Yeah. Anna's mom moved here a few years ago." He said. "She did?" Alex asked and Fred nodded, "Yeah. I assumed Tia told you." he said pertaining to his mom.

Alex hummed and shook his head, "Maybe she forgot." He mumbled. Fred shrugged and was about to answer when his phone rang.

"It's Anna." Fred said with a chuckle. Alex hummed and took a bite from his pizza as his friend asnswered her call.

"Hey." Fred said. His smile faded when Anna started to ramble in worry. "Whoa relax Anna. Roses are fine- No? What do you mean no?" Fred asked confused.

He scratched his head as he tried to calm down his fiance. Alex frowned as Fred just continued to agree to whatever flowers Anna was saying on the other line.

It made Alex sigh. Fred looked at him and sent him a look of help. Alex hummed and motioned to the phone and Fred handed it to him.

Taking a deep breath he put the phone to his ear only to hear his Annie breath heavily as she muttered to herself. Alex glanced at Fred who waited to what he would be doing.

"Annie..." he muttered catching the couple off guard. Fred pursed his lips and looked at his hands as Anna gulped, "Alex?" she asked.

He hummed, "Yeah. It's me. Fred is too shy to tell you what his opinion was cause he didn't want to hurt your feelings." He explained as he looked at Fred who looked up to him in shock.

Alex sent him a small smile, "Alex everything is wrong, the lilacs, they're not available and I tried so hard but they just offered me roses.

"Roses are too overused and cliché Alex. I don't want them in my wedding." Anna rambled as she sniffled. Alex frowned and gulped, "Look, Annie ask the person if they have lily of the valley, I'm pretty sure they have those." He said.

"How do you know?" Anna asked as Alex heard shuffling. Alex chuckled, "Because me and Fred were there for the flower pins and saw some. Lily of the valley-"

"But they aren't lilacs." Anna whined. Alex felt his lips pull up a bit. "Yeah I know but you love lily of the valley. Remember? They're your favorite minecraft flowers and you used to pick them up and throw them around? Remember? It'll work in your wedding." He said as he tried to calm her down.

Fred watched closely as Alex chuckle and let out a smile, "See. Aren't they better than lilacs?" The fiance frowned, Fred realized how much Alex knows Anna, there were some things that he didn't know and yet Alex had the power to calm her down.

His thoughts were interrupted when Alex handed him his phone back. "Uh- thanks Alex." Fred muttered as he truend his phone on his palm. Alex hummed and nodded, "Yeah, no problem." He siad.

Fred cleared his troath as Alex ate some sushi, "How did you- how did you know to calm her down? It usually takes me a while to do that." He asked warily.

Alex raised his eyebrow slightly, he was suspiscious of how Fred didn't know how to calm down his own fiance but he didn't want to think of his old friend badly.

"I dunno. I guess I still know her." he answered with a shrug. Fred frowned, "Yeah I guess." He muttered. Alex hummed, "I don't want to sound rude but I knew her well Fred and you knew that." He started.

They looked at each other carefully and Alex sighed, "And to be honest she used to be mine. So yeah I think I would know what she likes and how to calm her down." He answered truthfully.

Fred let out a sad laugh and nodded, "Yeah. I know and I try everyday to just be the same as you because I know I will never be greater to her like you were compared to me."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

INSTAGRAM!

Annie // annaloves

Lily of the valley <3

87 comments 300 likes 20 shares

quackity what a minecraft nerd

-> annaloves how dare you! you were the one who started this lily of the valley addiction

-> quackity what can I say I am a very cool

-> annaloves yeah sure whatever alex

-> quackity you wound me

fredster they were pretty :)

-> annaloves thank you for telling alex to tell me

-> fredster of course.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

iMessage!

Annie

It was your idea, wasn't it?

Seen 3:00 am

What do you mean?

I mean, the flowers

The lily of the valley.

It was your idea right?

Annie.

I didn't want to intrude

You're the only one who knew about the minecraft flower, Fred doesn't even know there's a flower like that

I'm sorry I lied.

Thank you.

You're welcome.