20. alex quackity

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

INSTAGRAM!

quackity posted an IG story!

Got some more chocolates :)

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

quackity // quackity

Beach.

989k likes 5.1k comments 890 shares

siennapreston did you have fun?

-> quackity it was fun getting away from all the mushiness of you all

-> GeorgeNotFound now that just hurt us

-> quackity didn't lie tho

-> sapnap are you that tired of us?

-> karljacobs he is

-> sapnap STOP I WAS JOKING

-> dreamwastaken stop making him guilty

-> quackity yeah listen to dream!

-> dreamwastaken fuck you

-> quackity what the fuck

-> dreamwastaken /j

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Alex dusted himself off from the sand and smiled to himself. He had just spent the day, just sitting on the beach and doing nothing.

He wasn't dressed to swim, he wasn't even planning on dipping his feet in the water. He just walked there to sit and think. It had been some time since everything happened.

Dream and Sienna's wedding was soon approaching and he knew he had to keep it together if he wanted to attend their special day. He didn't want to make an appearance where he still wasn't feeling it.

So he wanted a day for himself so he did, he went to just wander around and he found himself by the beach.

He was just exiting the beach front and was about to reach his car when he bumped into someone. He apologized quickly and looked at the person.

"I'm so sorry. Oh gosh I didn't mean to-" "Hey I know you." he said with a smile. The girl furrowed her eyebrows and tried to remember where she recognized him.

Her eyes widened and nodded, "You're one of Sienna's friends." she said with a smile. Alex hummed and nodded, "Yeah. You're one of Sienna's distant cousin right?" he asked.

"Cousin, twice removed actually." She said with a smile. They looked at each other and chuckled, "Sorry about bumping into you." he said. She waved him off, "I was the one who wasn't looking." She argued.

They laughed at each other at their silliness. "I'm Alex by the way." He said. She nodded, "Erica." She said as they shook hands. They smiled at the each other before exchanging numbers and taking their separate ways.