1. interruption

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

TWITCH!

quackityHQ is going live!

Being your therapist

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"I am here to give bad advice chat not solve whatever that is." He said jokingly as he skimmed through chat.

It was just a random stream, he didn't have anything to do. He was done with his homework, he didn't have any classes and he was just bored.

It seems as though life is just passing him by. Sometimes he doesn't even notice the days. He hasn't even got on the SMP in too long.

It had also been a while since he had mingled and actually stayed in call with his friends. He misses them but he also felt something that was coming.

He was always like this, he felt as if something bad was coming his way. He hadn't felt this way in a long time.

"Sienna? Thoughts on her? She's not fun at all. Very bossy-" he cut himself off when he saw his friend spamming in his chat.

He smirked, "Well would you look who this is is chat. Sienna Preston in our chat. What an honor huh?" he teased.

Sienna spammed again, calling Quackity annoying making him laugh. "Continue with the spamming and the mods will ban you- and they did." he said as he laughed.

"Say bye bye Sienna chat." He said with a chuckle. He watched as his chat spammed the message. Suddenly someone joined his vc, "You are dumb. You are an idiot." Sienna's voice was heard as Quackity also heard Dream wheezing at the back.

Alex laughed, "You are just upset because you were dumb enough to get banned." He teased.

"I will pull off your beanie in the meet up." She threatened him. Quackity rolled his eyes, "That's against my boundaries Enna." He whined as he faked pouted.

Sienna laughed and Dream moved to the mic, "Chat if you guys don't reach the sub goal on Quackity's stream me and Sienna will take a 2 month break." He said with a teasing voice.

"Dream you don't have-" "Do it chat!" Dream cut the streamer off. Alex shook his head as he felt his heart flutter.

"Dream you didn't have to." He said but Dream chuckled, "You deserve it Q." he said as Sienna hummed in agreement.

As subs continued to jog in, Alex let the couple answer and give the most random of advices.

He bobbed his head as he listened and joked around them. The couple had officially high jacked his stream which he was okay with. He would have to get used to the them anyways seeing as he will be meeting up with them and the others soon.

"Holy shit chat!" Alex yelled as he covered his mouth when he finally noticed the subs. "You guys are crazy. Thank you so much. Holy shit, Dream, Enna." He said as he looked in shock.

Sienna giggled and Dream laughed, "You deserve it idiot." He said as Alex chuckled.

He was thanking chat and the couple when someone rang the doorbell. He looked at the door and hummed, "Someone's at the door chat, I will leave you with the nauseating couple. I'm sure you will survive." He joked as he stood up.

"Don't gross out my chat." Alex joked before taking off his headsets, he can hear Dream yelling at him, making him laugh.

Alex walked to the door and opened it only to see his neighbor. "Miss Avery? What can I do for you?" he asked confused.

The old woman rarely finds herself going to his. It was always Alex who visits the old woman seeing as she lived alone with her small puppy,s o he took it upon himself to make sure she was okay.

"I know I shouldn't disturb you this time of days but the silly mailman sent your mail to me again." She said with a smile. Alex chuckled and nodded, "Oh well it's quite alright. Thank you for bringing it to me." he said as he accepted the mail.

He then offered his arm and the woman chuckled, "Oh such a gentleman." She said. Alex laughed and patted her hand, "Only because my mama taught me right." He said.

Miss Tate nodded and opened her door, "Well I will have to thank her then." She said. Alex nodded and said her goodbyes.

As her door closed, Quackity let out a sigh before skimming through his mail. It was the normal, junk mail, business mail and so on.

As he opened his door, he froze when he saw a certain mail, an invitation. His heart broke all over again. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and reading.

He gripped the paper and pulled the door harshly and then slammed it close. He stomped to his streaming room and sighed.

Sitting on his chair, a frown on his face, still staring on the invitation. "Alex?" Sienna asked. He huffed, "Sorry guys, I have to fix something." He said before ending stream and leaving the call.

He shook his head and pulled out the invitation to read it.

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE WEDDING OF

Adrianna Sanchez and Frederick Matthews