16. her wedding

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

INSTAGRAM!

Annie // annaloves

Happiest day of my life <3

123 comments 2.5k likes 250 shares

siennapreston congrtats Anna :)

-> annaloves thank you sienna :)

-> usern18 HOLD ON WHAT NOW? SIENNA KNOWS ANNA???

-> siennapreston got to talk to this great woman a few months ago she's pog

-> annaloves <3

quackity congrats Annie and Fred <3

-> fredster thanks man. That means a lot

-> annaloves thanks for being there Alex

-> quackity of course <3 you deserve the world

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

quackity posted an IG story!

Estabas preciosa como siempre Annie

Estabas preciosa como siempre Annie. Feliz día de la boda, felicidades @annaloves

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

The wedding ceremony was beautiful and Quackity shed a tear or two. He was smiling as he walked down the aisle, gave Fred a pat on the back once or twice. Handing him a napkin a few times as they shared their vows.

In the midst of it all, Alex watched Annie. She was happy, beyond that. She looked gorgeous walking down in her white dress that her mother had given her. He can see a peek of her converse that her and Fred decided to wear.

Her eyes focused on Fred, tears building up in her eyes as she watched him adore her as she walked with her mother and father. Alex looked at the ground and that's when he realized.

No matter how much Annie begged her to stay in her life he realized; she doesn't need him anymore. Fred was there and from the looks of it, she was gonna be okay which was great for him.

But there he was now, in the reception, smiling and mingling around with some people they all knew. He was sitting with Alma when the wedding coordinator tapped his shoulder, signaling that it was time for his speech.

He smiled at the person before standing up, he patted Alma's arm who smiled at him sadly. The woman hoped it was still going to be Alex but alas the young man had given up on her daughter.

So as Quackity stood up, a glass filled with wine in one hand, he was handed the mic. He looked at the couple, at Annie who sent him a smile.

He let out a breath and suddenly it all came back to him...