1

A/N: Sup homos? It's ya boy, Tyler. I wrote this a long ass time ago, I have  Dyslexia so there's a multitude of spelling mistakes, so I'm sorry about that. I hope yall enjoy anyways!

------------------------------------

"Chris? Can you come here for a minute?" Ryan called from his office as I walked by on my way to get a snack.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" I said, stopping in the doorway. We're a really informal 'family'.

"Ok so I'm thinking I could switch things up for Kurt" Ryan said smiling a bit.

"What do you mean?" I asked, I mean Kurt needs a change so I'm down with pretty much anything. Kurt has been kinda on a steady track down hill to be honest.

"So we're thinking about maybe having him change schools, also maybe a boyfriend?"

"Ohhh. I'm down with pretty much anything for him." I said with a bit of a smile. I'm liking where this is going! If I get to kiss a cute new actor then ok! Joking I'm not that much of a hoe!

"His name would be Blaine Anderson." He said and I nodded.

"Sounds great. Hopefully we find the right fit!" I said and he nodded.

"If you would like to come to the auditions they'll be at 2 tomorrow. They would be earlier but I have a doctor's appointment." Ryan said and I gave a small nod.

"Ok, I'll be there!" I said and left to the break room for some food.

------------------------------------

"Ryan, could I have sort of a say?" I said and smiled.

"Yes of course! We can't put you with someone you don't like!" Ryan spoke laughing a tiny bit. Yes! I don't wanna have to work with someone that closely if they're total knobs.

"Ok, let's get this shit started!" I said and everyone laughed and so did I.

-----------------------------------

About 15 boring people later. Another guy walked in, I was fiddling with my pencil and my notepad not bothering to look up.

"Hello my names Darren Criss" said a smooth and very soft, yet had this manly roughness too it. I looked up. Well hello Darren Criss... damn. I know that voice and face from somewhere...

"Hello Darren, why would you like to be apart of glee?" Ryan asked picking up his own ready to write stuff down like he did with everyone else.

"I would love to be a part of glee because it's such a celebration of the underdog, and it really empowers all of us singing, acting dreamers, and the show has given all of us a really special place in mainstream culture and a place to feel excited and excepted about the things who make us who we are, although we're crazy; It goes without saying that it would be such a joy and a treat to be apart of that!" Darren said, you could tell he was a bit nervous.

"Well can you sing?" I asked really hoping he could.

"I think so!" He said and laughed.

"Can you sing something for us?" Ryan asked smiling like he was thinking exactly what I was.

"Of course, is Lean On Me, ok?" Darren asked

"Umm of course." Ryan said and nodded.

"Ok" he said and took an audible breath and paused for a second and started to sing. He didn't have to sing the whole song just the chorus.

"Sometimes in our lives we all have pain, We all have sorrow." He started and my smile grew wider. Him, it's him, he's Blaine.

"Well we know you can sing but can you act?" Ryan asked. God I don't care if he can't act! "Chris, would you do the honor of going up there and reading the lines with him?" He asked smirking a bit and let out a little chuckle.

"Oh yeah, of course." I said and got up and walked over to Darren, he stuck his hand out and I shook it. Finally realizing where I knew him from. "Harry freakin Potter" I whispered to him, and we started to laugh. Darren had to start the scene.

"What's that?" He said and looked at me.

"I'm decorating Pavarotti's casket" I said having damn near memorized the lines by this time.

"Well finish up, I have the perfect song for our number and we should practice" he smiled and I smiled back.

"Do tell..." I said raising an eyebrow and putting curiosity into my voice.

"Candles by Hey Monday" Darren said looking at me with such softness.

"I'm impressed, you're usually so top 40's." I said feeling the hell out of this.

"Well I just wanted something a little more emotional." Darren tilted his head a tiny bit.

"Why did you pick me to sing that song with?" I asked kind of sad but also very curious.

"Kurt, there is a moment when you say yourself 'oh there you are I've been looking for you forever', watching you do blackbird this week, that was a moment for me, about you. You move me Kurt, and this duet would just be an excuse to spend more time with you." He said with such passion and heart.

"He's the one! If he isn't the Blaine to my Kurt, I am quitting.I said and everyone including Darren and I laughed. "I'm not joking!"

"Well I guess we've found our Blaine!" Ryan said and I started clapping, and then everyone else did too. Darren stood there a little awkward but cute.

------------------------------------

A/N: well I haven't written "A/N:" in a while... hope y'all enjoyed. Comment, like, follow me, all that Gucci shit. As always, have a great day.