4

I woke up in my bed next to Darren, he slept in my bed because everyone was to drunk to drive home so I let them stay over, my guest rooms were taken up and so were the couches so he slept in my bed. Nothing happ- wait in naked. What happened? Oh god! Please tell me I didn't sleep with him! Not that it would have been bad or anything, I would have been happy, I mean he's really hot! But it would just make shit weird around set! Shit shit shit shot shit!

"Good morning" Darren said sleepily.

"Morning" I said sitting up. "Umm... can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Umm... wh-why do we have no close on?" I asked looking at him.

"Oh, yeah, Jenna spilt some wine on me. And I you took my close and put them in the wash, and I was embarrassed to sleep with nothing on so you took your close off to make me feel better" he said smiling at me. "Thanks for that by the way!"

"Why didn't I just give you some of my close?"

"We were drunk, I guess we didn't think about that" he said laughing.

"Ok then!" I said getting up to get dressed, and then an arm pulled me back into my bed.

"I like having you beside me, stay a little longer?" Darren said giving me his puppy dog eyes, God he looks so cute when he does that!

"Ok" I said and layed back down, and he smiled at me. "I don't know if I'm still drunk or what, but, I have the sudden urge to kiss you" I said and Darren started kissing me.

"I've wanted to do that ever since I met you" Darren said and our for heads were resting on each other's.

"We did last night" I said.

"Yeah, but that was forced this wasn't" he said and kissed me again, as we were kissing we must not have heard the door open.

"Go away Amber!" I yelled at her, why do people always come in at the most inconvenient times!

"Darren if you hurt my boo, I will cut you!" Amber said and shut the door.

"Fuck it!" I said and Darren and I, well let's just say, we went somewhere!

-----------------------------------

Everyone stayed for breakfast, I made pancakes because I couldn't find anything else that I could make for like, 12 people. Everyone was looking at eater Darren or me.

"What? Do I have syrup on my face or something?" Darren asked, looking at everyone.

"No, nothing!" Heather and Harry said at the same time.

"No really what!?" Darren asked. "And what was with the music this morning?" And everyone was quite.

"Well, since no one else will say it. We like you guys and all, but we could here you two screwing earlier" Mark said and took a bit of his pancake like we were just having a normal conversation. I could feel my face turning red and I could see Darren's was too.

"Oh god! Umm..." Darren attempted to say something but he couldn't. And Chord started to laugh, and soon everyone else did too, including Darren and I. "I'm going to just block out that I know you know, so yeah what's new in life guys?" Darren asked trying to change the subject.

"#CrissColfer" Heather said.