5

AN: have you ever written anything and then looked back on it and laughed because of how funny you are?

-----------------------------------

Everyone left, except Darren, he stayed to help me 'clean up', God it was awkward earlier. Their all probably really weirded out from the events that took place this morning.

"Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?" He said looking me in the eye.

"Yeah... well no... but yeah!"

"What's wrong?" He said graving my hand and pulling me over to the couch.

"It's just... I try to keep work and play away from each other, I mean screwing a coworker doesn't really help, and that everyone heard" I said looking at my hand and his, they were intertwined.

"Chris, I can leave and we don't ever have to talk about this again, if you want me to?" He said looking really sad, God I have only known him for like 2 days and I think I love him, like really love him.

"Please don't leave! Actually you need to leave and so do I were late!" I said rushing to brush my teeth and grabbed my bag, and Darren and I got into his car. On the ride there we listened to Darren's playlist it was full of Katy Perry and Lady Gaga, he is a hole lot like Blaine in some ways! We pulled into my parking place because Darren didn't have one yet, we ran to set, Ryan doesn't like when we're late, God Darren looks like a mess! He looked like he just had sex! What is Ryan going to say, never mind I don't think I wanna know!

"Hey Ryan" I said shyly, as if I were a lost puppy or something.

"Your late, and Darren you look like you just had sex" Ryan said looking Darren up and down not in a creepy way in like a 'god I'm gonna kill you too' look.

"Sorry! Umm..." Darren said looking at me, as if I knew what to say, witch I didn't.

"Umm... yeah..." I tried to say something, I don't evan know what I'm going to say! And Lea walked into were Darren Ryan and I were and she started to laugh.

"I should have known it as soon as we left you two were gonna-" Lea tried to say something but I stopped her.

"Hey Lea, shut up!" I said sounding really polite at first but then getting into my bitchy tone.

"Oh, I see" Ryan half giggled, Ryan giggled, I have never once seen him giggle, ever!

"Noooooooooo!" I whined. "No, Ryan it's not like that, Lea I hope you enjoy a slow and painful death!" I said chancing her, God I swear I can be 5 sometimes!

"Ok..." I heard Darren say and walk away from Ryan, I don't blame him it was a really awkward situation!