15

AN: next week I'm going on a trip so I won't be able to update all of next week... Sorry!

--------------------------------------

"Hey, so... How's thing's? With ah, Darren" Amber asked, we were in my trailer, getting ready for the next scene.

"Good, great actually!"

"Good, I just want you to know if he ever does what Will did just let me know, I'll be on his ass in like two seconds!" Amber said and I laughed.

"Oh I know you would! But I don't think he would do that" I said smiling. "He's a great guy! He's so.. Ya know? He's just- he is so sweet and kind and loving, and lovable! And God don't even get me started on the sex!"

"What about the sex?" Darren asked walking into my trailer.

"Oh nothing, damn! I just remembered I get to kiss you in a scene today!" I said smiling and walking out of my trailer.

"Darren stop staring it's not polite!" I said because I could tell he was looking at my ass.

"Ha ha ha! Your so funny!" Darren said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh come on you two!" Amber said talking our hands and pulling us to set.

-------------------------------------

"We should- we should practice"

"I thought we were" I said and Darren leaned in and kissed me, damn Darren I need a cigarette now! God!

"And cut!" Ryan yelled. "Great job guys! Although I don't really think that was that hard for you two" Ryan laughed as he walked away, and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh how I love these people!" Darren said taking my hand and going to the break room. Mike was here today to work on something with Ryan, and he was in the break room.

"Oh hey Mike!" I said jumping when we walked into the room, I didn't know that anyone was in here.

"Hi, well bye. I have to go talk to Ryan" he said walking out of the room. Darren being Darren shut the door and pushed me onto one of the tables, and started to kiss me, and then he moved to my jaw line and then to my neck.

"D-Darren?" I half moaned half asked, he started sucking not that spot on my neck where you just loose all control!

"Yes?" He asked kissing me again.

"You realize there's cameras in here" I said, and he pushed his crotch into mine. GOOD LIVIN LAND DARREN!!

"Oh" He said getting off me and looked around scared.

"I'm kidding you scaredy cat!" I said and pulled him into another kiss.