3

A/N: Tbh this story is such a mood.

------------------------------------

"Where shall we go to drink?" I asked after we got done laughing over my, embarrassing, snort.

"I don't know. I haven't lived here long, so I don't really know what bars are good?" Darren questioned.

"Where to take Mr.Criss? Well what do you like? Big party? Little party? Strip clubs?" I said the last one with a wink, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Chris Colfer! Bad boy!" Darren said playfully.

"Well! Whatever you like, they're is always a place!" I said smiling.

"Where ever you wanna go." He said shrugging.

"Well then drive!" I said enthusiastically.

"How do I get there?" Darren asked furrowing his brow a bit.

"I'll tell you as were driving." I said simply.

------------------------------------

"Your house?" He asked looking at me a bit confused.

"Yup! You can blast whatever music you want, get as drunk as you want and you can pass out wherever you want!" I said getting out of the car.

"Fun! As long as you have lots of alcohol, I'm good!" He said smiling and getting out of the car, we walked up to my door and I unlocked it.

"Yup I do! So what do you like to drink Mr.Criss?" I asked tilting my head a bit.

"Umm... I don't know... lots." He joked.

"Well pick something!" I said and lead him into my party/bar room thing.

"Nice speakers!" Darren said approvingly.

"Thanks, I should call everyone and make it a big ass party!" I said pulling out my phone.

"Glee cast party!" Darren yelled and I called everyone and invited them over.

------------------------------------

"Spin the bottle!" Naya yelled. And everyone gathered on the floor and I grabbed on of the empty beer glasses from a table, and I joined them. "Chris since your the host you go first!" So I did as I was told and spun the bottle, and... "DARREN AND CHRIS HAVE TO KISS!" Naya yelled!

"What the hell we will have to kiss on the show anyways" I said and Darren and I kissed, HOLY SHIT. He's a good kisser! And then we were ready to go upstairs but it was like at the same time we both remembered that there's people here, so we let go of each other's lips from the grasp of our own, and there were ohh's and aww's and damn's coming from everyone.

"Ok then, who's next?" I said nervously.

"Darren is!" Lea said. So Darren spend the bottle, and it landed on me.

"Good! I mean i don't mind!" Darren said. "1: he's hot as fuck! 2: I could kiss this kid all night!" Darren said and immediately covered his mouth with his hands. "I didn't say that out loud, did I?" He looked really worried.

"Yeah, but we probably won't remember tomorrow anyways so!" I said trying to shrug it off like nothing happened.

"Ok" Darren said and we kissed, again. "You're pretty hard to forget" he whispered in my ear after we finished kissing, and I smiled and everyone looked so confused! "What?" He asked.

"Nothing!" Kevin and Dianna said.

"Who's next?" Darren asked.

"Lea!" I said smiling at her.