9

"It's the fear that's the worst, I never know when it's coming, I can't concentrate. I don't feel like I'm part of the school at all. I feel like I'm in a horror movie where this creature follows me around, terrifying me, and there's nothing I can do about it? I mean you-you don't know what's going on in this kids head, you don't know what he's capable of"

"What does that mean?"

"N-nothing maybe I'm over reacting"

"Lady, if this kid lays a finger on you, you come straight to me. And I will expel him faster than a Thai takeout place can re-bag your delivery order, ok? But until that happens, and I'm genuinely sorry to say this, but there's nothing legally I or the school board can do"

"Common Kurt we're going to be late for rehearsal" Matthew said, well Mr. Shue said. And I got up from the seat I was sitting in, and stopped in the doorway.

"You know when you call me lady, that's bullying. And it's really hurtful"

"I'm sorry I thought that was your name, as an apology I'll allow you to choose from the following nicknames porcelain, and tickle-me-doughface" (AN: she says one other nickname but I can't make out what she's saying)

"I guess I'll go with porcelain"

"Damn, totally wanted tickle-me-doughface!" And the cameras stopped rolling.

"Good job everyone!" Ryan said.

"What scenes do I have with Darren again today?" I asked Ryan trying to remember the script.

"None, but you will soon, remember this is the episode that Kurt starts going to Dalton"

"Ohhh, yeah right, sorry!" I said walking away to go talk to Darren.

"I guess you could have slept longer" I said with a smile on my face.

"Why?" He said looking fake angry.

"You weren't needed today..." I said looking at the floor. "Sorry..."

"Ugh" he said and roles his eyes.

"Well if you want you can go back to my house and sleep, or ya know your own house. But if you want to go to mine that would be great cuz then I could come home to you!" I said and kissed him.

"Well I'm going to go to your house"

"Ok here's the keys" I said taking them out of my pocket and handed them to him.

"Ok we'll see you when you get home!" He said and kissed me goodbye.

-----------------------------------

The door was unlocked so I walked in, it's my house after all. When I got in there was rose petals leading upstairs and into my bed room. So I followed it it led into my balcony to.

"Welcome home" Darren said lighting the last candle.

"Darren it's beautiful!" There was a picnic set up on the balcony and candles and rose petals and the stars, it was beautiful.

"Well I thought I would be a nice thing to come home to after a long day of work" he said standing behind me and kissing my neck and massaging it.

"Thank you, I love you" I said and waited for a reply. God is it too soon? Is it the wrong time? Oh god!

"I love you too" he said and we both smiled. "I can't believe that your mine"

"Well believe it, because I'm forever yours faithfully"