The End...

AN: this is gonna be the last chapter 😭 I loved writing it it was so fun and I can't wait to start my next book!!!

--------------------------------------

"I wanna go public" Darren said siting on the couch next to me.

"W-what?" Oh, umm I don't know.

"I wanna go public" he said looking into my eyes, and smiling.

"Ok, well how?"

"We just post pictures and stuff. I don't really know"

"Ok! Well Instagram here I come!" I said pulling out my phone out of my pocket. "What picture?" I said showing him all the pictures I have of him and I kissing and stuff.

"This one!" He said pointing to a picture of the first time we kissed...

"It's perfect" I said kissing him. And posting the picture.

"I'll post one too!" He said pulling out his phone and writing a caption.

We're getting married!!!

"What? Did I like miss the proposal!?" He got up off the couch and got onto one knee. "Darren Everett Criss, if your going to do what I think" I said almost starting to cry.

"Christopher Paul Colfer, I have loved you ever since I first met you at the audition, you are the best thing to ever happen to me. I know we've had some ruff times, but threw all the I've grown to love you more and more. You are the love of my life and I cannot believe that I have met you, because if I hadn't I probably wouldn't be here right now. So... Chris will you do me the honor and be my husband?"

"Yes! Yes Darren! I love you!" I said crying and he was too. I guess I get to live my happily ever after.

---------------------------------------

AN: Thank you to all the people that read this. I love every single one of you! I was crying when I wrote this cuz I don't want to end it but like glee all good things must come to an end... I LOVE YOU!!!! You guys are the best anyone could ever ask for! We'll see you when I write my next book!