8

AN: I'm sorry if I fuck up Darren's or Criss' names and put them as Blaine or Kurt!

----------------------------------

Well with my free time, not that I have a lot of free time, but with what i have I've decided to learn how to 'exotic dance', well I'll just say I wanted to learn how to dance like a striper. I've been taking classes, and I've had a pole installed in my house, I mean I starting to get kind of good at it, awwww my favorite song just came on! I was practicing, and I had the music on full blast. I guess Darren was at the door or something cuz now he was in the room with me, I knew he was there but I continued to dance.

"What are you doing?" He tryed to yell over the music so I shut it off.

"I wanted to learn how to dance like a striper!" I said walking over to grab my water and he laughed.

"Only us!"

"No, only me!" I said smiling.

"What possessed you to do this?"

"I don't know! I just wanted to!"

"Well you should give me a show some time!" He said with a smirk on his face, and then he gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, you know I can't resist those eyes!"

"I know that's why I did it!"

"Fine! But you'll have to wait!"

"Whyyyy?" He wined like a 2 year old.

"Fine, but you have to give me a back rub!"

"PG or NC-17?" He said with a smile on his face. "I mean I can do both! I'd be good with that!"

"Ok then, I want both! Start the music up bitch!" I said and he turned the music on.

-----------------------------------

"DARREN GET UP!" I said jumping out of my bed. "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! we're going to be late again! Get up!" I said rushing to get my close on and my hair done.

"5 more minutes!" He said sleepily.

"No! You need to get up babe"

"Fine..." he said sighing.

"You can borrow some of my close, if you want" I said from the bathroom doing my hair.

"Yeah ok, thanks. Is there anything you don't want me to wear?"

"Wear whatever you want" I said walking out of the bathroom. "Well, well, well. What do we have here!" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Well I'm trying to get dressed so I can go to work" he said putting my pants on, in surprised they fit him, being that he is kind of short.

"They fit!" I said smiling.

"Well let's go to work!" I said taking his hand and going out to his car.