Jump into the Future

AN: hey guys this is gonna be like a jump into the future kind thingy...

-------------------------------------

"Oh my god! Their going to be starting high school next year. This is their last year to be our little girls..." I said and Darren hugged me.

"Sabrina! Skylar! Your dads having a melt down can you come here for a minute!" Darren said calling the girls from their rooms.

"Yeah dad?" Skylar and Sabrina asked when they were walking down the stairs.

"Your dad doesn't want you to go to high school, and quite frankly I am not liking the idea either" he said standing up. Skylar came over to me and hugged me.

"I'm still gonna be your little girl dad, and so will Sabrina!" She said letting go of me and going to hug her other dad. Sabrina came over to hug me too.

"Dad, I'm not going to stop loving you or anything! You will always be my dads!" Sabrina said looking at Darren and I when she said the last part.

"I love you guys, You know that?" I said and hugged all of them at once. We got Sabrina and Skylar after we got married. We adopted Skylar from Canada, she was 10 when we got her. We adopted Sabrina from Nevada, she was 10 too. Skylar's 13 and Sabrina is 14, they are going into 9th grade, Wow! I can't believe, I get to spend the rest of my life loving them.

--------------------------------------

AN: I'm sorry for doing this... But if u liked this book check my other ones out!