10

AN: this is going to be in Darren's POV!

------------------------------------

I got up from Chris's bed trying not to wake him, I mean he should not have to get up at this ungodly hour! Shit!

"Morning, where are you going?" Chris asked sleepily.

"My moms coming into town today"

"Ok, love u. Good luck" he said with a chuckle.

"Love you too. Yeah, I'm gonna need it!" I said getting dressed and going downstairs. Hey, I should invite Chris to meet my mom, but just as friends. Even though I was still in his driveway I called him.

"Hey, I was thinking..."

"What?" He said and you could see his smile through the phone.

"Well since my mom is coming into town maybe we could have dinner with her?"

"Yeah, I'm sure she's lovely!" God I hope so!

"Ok well I got to go, love you!"

"Love you too!" I love hearing Chris say I love you to me.

-----------------------------------

I was just about done cleaning up the kitchen when I herd a knock on the door. So I went and opened it.

"Mamma! Hi" I said hugging my mom and inviting her inside.

"How have you been?" She asked siting down on the couch and I sat down next to her.

"Good, great actually!" I said smiling.

"Do you have any new girlfriends?" She said with a laugh. I need to tell her sometime! If I tell her it will break her heart!

"No mamma!"

"I've seen Glee" she said and smiled. "I'm so proud of you my baby!"

"Thank you mom, oh tonight I thought I could have you meet someone, at dinner"

"I would love to meet my baby's new friends!"

----------------------------------

"Ok mamma be nice, and don't show him baby pictures, that you most likely brought!"

"Ok..." she said with a sigh. I herd a knock on the door, that must be Chris! When I opened the door Chris kissed me, God he's going to hate me for what I'm going to do.

"Get off of me! Chris you know I don't like you like that! I don't like boys like that!" I said shoving him off of me.

"Darren? What's wrong with you!?" He asked, God Chris I'm so sorry!

"Young man! Don't ever touch my baby like that ever again! Get out you fag!" Mamma said yelling at Chris.

"Darren?" Chris whispered and started to cry, and he ran out the door.

"Chris? Chris!" I said running out onto the deck.

"Let him be! A fag like him should be put in jail!" She said and pulled me inside.

"Mamma! Don't say that! Chris is my friend!"

"Well I've never seen a friend do that!" She said. Chris I'm so sorry! Fuck! I forgot to tell him we can't be like that around my mom. God Chris!

"I'm going to my room, goodnight" I said coldly and walked up the stairs. I dialed Chris's number. Answering machine. "Chris I know you can hear your phone ringing I know your there, please pick up!" I said and hung up the phone. God what have I done! Fuck! I didn't know I was crying until I looked at my phone and there was a drop of water on it. I texted him.

Darren: I'm so sorry please pick up!

I called again.

"What!?" Chris asked coldly.

"Chris let me explai-"

"Darren what the fuck was that!?" He yelled, you could tell he was crying.

"My mom- I can't-I can't tell her"

"Darren you didn't have to push me off of you, and yell at me! She called me a fag and you didn't even defend me! Darren how do you thing that made me feel?"

"Babe, I am so so so sorry" I said and I was crying harder now.

"I'm sorry I can't Do this"

"Can't do what?"

"Us, Darren I can't do this if I can't even kiss you in your own home, I love you but I can't"

-----------------------------------

AN: i hate bashing Darren's mom like this, I'm sure she's a lovely person though!