16

AN: hey guys!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a wile I was on a trip!!! But I'm back!!!!!

-----------------------------------

I know this is horrible, but... I'm going through Darren's phone... Ok well yesterday he kept talking to some guy, and he said he would meet him at 4 for dinner or something, and he didn't know I was awake and listening. I am kind of scared cuz that asshole Will, cheated on me! And so I'm just kind of scared because I don't want that to happen again. DAMN!! Darren ur phone is boring! Ok well that was a waist of time! I didn't find anything.

"Hi, umm yeah... I have to go out tonight, my brothers in town" he said smiling and walking into my room. "He's great! You'll love him! He wants to have dinner with us tonight, but it's ok if you don't want to, I know how fun it was to meet my mom... But I would love it if you would come!" He said taking my hand and siting on my bed.

"I'm sorry" I said giving him his phone.

"For what?" He asked.

"I may have went through your phone, I didn't know who you were talking to yesterday and I didn't know if you were cheating on me or what was happening" I said looking down. God I feel like an ass!!!!!

"It's ok, Amber told me what happened with Will. But I want you to know, that I would never ever cheat on you!" He said lifting my chin up with his finger and kissing me.

"I know, it's just somewhere deep down, I'm still scared that your going to get bored of me..." I trailed off.

"I love you, nothing and nobody can change that!" He said smiling.

"I love you too!" I said looking into his eyes. "Darren you are the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for!"

-------------------------------------

"DARREN!" Darren's brother called from the car he was getting out of and hugged Darren.

"CHUCK!" Darren said hugging his brother back. "Chuck, this is Chris. Chris, this is Chuck" he said introducing us.

"Hi" I said and Chuck stuck out his hand, and I shock it.

"Hello, I'm Chuck, Darren's brother"

"Umm... Chuck, Chris is my-"

"OMG, my baby brother has a boyfriend!" He said hugging me. That took me by surprise. Last time I met one of Darren's family members, well that didn't turn out so good...

"Chuck! Stop your probably hurting him!" Darren said and Chuck let go of me, damn how is Darren still alive! His hugs are crushing!

"Sorry" Chuck said smiling at me. "Well let's go eat!" He said walking into the restaurant. After we got settled in the questions started... "So... Umm... When did you to meet and how?"

"Well" Darren and I said at the same time and laughed.

"Well, I met him well auditioning for Glee, it was on the 21st" Darren said and looked at me.

"I want the hole story!" Chuck said, and he smiled at us.